Highly recommended builders

DadOf4

I would like to recommend to anybody thinking of doing any building work in the area, Tom and Cris at Build Now London

We chose them to do our whole ground floor extension & refurbishment (6 month project) . ? this included everything from demolition, building the extension, steels, flooring, under floor heating , electrics, decorating, fitting kitchen, garden landscaping, etc,etc

We chose them after seeing a similar project that they?d done on a neighbouring street

They were sensibly priced (although not THE cheapest we saw) and, from the outset, showed a real desire to understand our requirements, be flexible and do the best possible job they could for us within our budget. Their finish is superb.

Since they finished our ground floor, we?ve had them back to do a few other (smaller) jobs, all done with the same enthusiasm and dedication and to the same standards.

We?ve had a few minor snags since the main project was finished and they?ve popped round (usually within a day or two) to fix anything, without any quibbling

I?m not one to usually give such strong recommendations, but we had such a good experience using these guys that I feel they deserve to get better known in the area. I?d be happy to provide a formal reference through DM

They're based in Nunhead (is that close enough admin ? )

[email protected] /07403 075002

[email protected] / 07961 101826

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I too can strongly vouch for Build Now London. Both Tom & Cris are really reliable & trustworthy characters, each of them with very different & complimentary skill sets to one another - a great all-round team.

As an interior architect, I have worked with them over the course of a few projects & can also fully recommend their finishing & communication skills throughout the entire build process. They totally aspire to do their very best possible work, with the end goal of making their clients as happy as possible (even if they have to go above & beyond their way to do so - which is often the case!).

I am also more than happy to be privately messaged if anyone would like more information.