Forum Sponsors

www.clintonmckenzie.com

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageBuilder Required
Posted by lighthouse June 21, 01:29PM

Hi, I am about to build a rear extension and I am looking for a builder to work with, especially for getting out of the ground and drainage. I am planning to project manage myself, I've plans and planning in place. Any recommendations gratefully received. Many thanks, David

messageRe: Builder Required
Posted by Omurphys June 24, 07:02AM

Message was sent could glad help you

Posted by AllTradesLondon June 25, 11:08AM

Hi There,

We specialize in lofts and extensions and have a fantastic groundworks team in-house and can also facilitate the design side of things if you were still at the early stages.

Please get in touch with our office on: 0207 139 8635 or alternatively email us at: info@alltradeslondon.com so we can discuss the project in more detail and you can decide if you would like one of our project managers to come out and meet with you at the property to take a run through to then follow up with our fully comprehensive quotation...no hidden charges!

Hope to hear from you,

Thanks
H

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was june 25, 11:08am by AllTradesLondon.

Posted by Peter66 July 05, 07:02PM

Dear David

I am a builder with City & Guilds qualifications in the associated trades with building. With over 40 years experience I am happy to work with you to get your extension above ground and more if needed.

I thaught a lady client how to replace her chipboard floor with reclaimed Victorian floorboards. With my guidance and teaching, she was able to use a circular power saw as good as any carpenter. She did a first-class job on the floor all by herself.

I have no problem working alongside any clients who want to learn aspects of constructions or just save money.

Regards

Peter Saunderson
Amberwood Construction
07435 410808

Posted by MoreCoffee September 11, 11:15AM

Anyone been able to reach Peter Saunderson the last month or so?

He did some work for us before but we've not been able to reach him to see if he can take a look at our new project (phone just rings).

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum