Experienced Oxbridge graduate available for part-time male nanny work and tutoring

martin01

Cambridge-educated journalist turned professional actor available to work as a part-time male nanny in East Dulwich and surrounding areas.

I?m a responsible, well-educated and creative individual who has a fantastic rapport with young people. Coming from a large family, I love being around children and ensuring they realize their full potential. I have proven experience in helping children feel at ease very quickly with humour and warmth.

In between my acting work, I have gained extensive experience working in secondary schools as a cover supervisor, particularly in delivering the English curriculum to pupils across years 7-11. Having worked in schools across the capital, I have the necessary safety checks and can provide up-to-date DBS documentation as required.

In addition, I?ve also done private one-to-one tutoring with secondary school students in the run-up to their GCSEs and have helped several pupils in danger of failing their English GCSE to achieve exam success.

As such, I have a proven track record in providing targeted academic support and am happy to oversee homework for older children if needed.

References available on request.

I can be contacted on 07980 214827.