Electrician

I would recommend Collin 07956 215163 who has just come and sorted out all my garden lights. He?s a really nice guy who was easy to get in touch with, flexible and completed all the work in a timely manner. His prices are reasonable and his work was of excellent quality!

Our electrics shorted yesterday, and we clearly had a problem as sparks flew when we tried to restart, I found this thread and called Grant from C&G 07706 755155 as recommended above. He came round yesterday afternoon, sourced the fault, made all safe. Much relieved at fast efficient service.

Another recommendation for Colin from me. Fixed some problems I recently had in my kitchen with underfloor heating and some electric ceiling windows which wouldn't open. Knowledgeable and patient. 07956 215163

• 4 months later...
Colin(07956 215163)is fantastic, he really puts himself out to make sure things are completed properly. His charges are very reasonable and he gets the job done well. I picked up his details from the forum and have been really impressed with him. A friendly person who you can trust.