Forum Sponsors

www.no-flies.co.uk

All Round Renovation

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageElectrician
Posted by ukdealguide June 30, 12:00PM

Hi

I'm looking for an electrician who can come and replace outside lights that use a sensor and they won't turn off.

Also, need some electrical wiring for lighting to be fixed in garden office.

thanks

messageRe: Electrician
Posted by John252 June 30, 03:21PM

I highly recommend C&G electrical local company who have been on the forum for a long time 👌

Posted by Anedungadi June 30, 08:26PM

I would recommend Collin 07956 215163 who has just come and sorted out all my garden lights. Hes a really nice guy who was easy to get in touch with, flexible and completed all the work in a timely manner. His prices are reasonable and his work was of excellent quality!

Posted by John252 July 01, 09:15AM

I would only use tradesmen with a company name and are registered locally

Posted by sjsl July 02, 05:46PM

Our electrics shorted yesterday, and we clearly had a problem as sparks flew when we tried to restart, I found this thread and called Grant from C&G 07706 755155 as recommended above. He came round yesterday afternoon, sourced the fault, made all safe. Much relieved at fast efficient service.

Posted by Willard July 09, 07:46PM

Another recommendation for Colin from me. Fixed some problems I recently had in my kitchen with underfloor heating and some electric ceiling windows which wouldn't open. Knowledgeable and patient. 07956 215163

Posted by Jenny431 July 09, 10:37PM

Grant the electrician from C&G came to check my electrics problem straight away. Will be contacting them for future work.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum