Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

http://www.elwyns.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageElectrician
Posted by ukdealguide June 30, 12:00PM

Hi

I'm looking for an electrician who can come and replace outside lights that use a sensor and they won't turn off.

Also, need some electrical wiring for lighting to be fixed in garden office.

thanks

messageRe: Electrician
Posted by John252 June 30, 03:21PM

I highly recommend C&G electrical local company who have been on the forum for a long time 👌

Posted by Anedungadi June 30, 08:26PM

I would recommend Collin 07956 215163 who has just come and sorted out all my garden lights. Hes a really nice guy who was easy to get in touch with, flexible and completed all the work in a timely manner. His prices are reasonable and his work was of excellent quality!

Posted by John252 July 01, 09:15AM

I would only use tradesmen with a company name and are registered locally

Posted by sjsl July 02, 05:46PM

Our electrics shorted yesterday, and we clearly had a problem as sparks flew when we tried to restart, I found this thread and called Grant from C&G 07706 755155 as recommended above. He came round yesterday afternoon, sourced the fault, made all safe. Much relieved at fast efficient service.

Posted by Willard July 09, 07:46PM

Another recommendation for Colin from me. Fixed some problems I recently had in my kitchen with underfloor heating and some electric ceiling windows which wouldn't open. Knowledgeable and patient. 07956 215163

Posted by Jenny431 July 09, 10:37PM

Grant the electrician from C&G came to check my electrics problem straight away. Will be contacting them for future work.

Posted by Koray December 02, 07:56PM

Colin(07956 215163)is fantastic, he really puts himself out to make sure things are completed properly. His charges are very reasonable and he gets the job done well. I picked up his details from the forum and have been really impressed with him. A friendly person who you can trust.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum