Knight & Sons

Maltron

I booked Paul to come and collect some bush and tree cutting from the garden and when he arrived he saw that it was too big a job for him (my fault).

However, he gave me some brilliant advice on how to get rid of it and wasn't annoyed that I had wasted his time. I would definitely use him for any further work we need doing as he is an honest, nice guy. Would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a job doing. His number is 07756 935 261.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Paul Knight of Knight and Sons, took away everything that I asked him to. He was both punctual and really helpful.

I would strongly recommend him for any waste removal, especially if you need it done urgently. His number has changed to: 07985104027 and email: [email protected]

• 11 months later...

Another recommendation for Paul. Absolutely superb service and used him 3 times now to take away loads of mixed building waste from the refurbishment of my flat.

Straightforward, easy to deal with and charges a fair price. Having been mucked around by clearance contractors previously, Paul was a pleasure to deal with.

Fully recommend. As stated above his phone number is now 07985 104027.

Will use again.

Nick