New Creative Arts club in ED

sue k

i am planning on starting a new children's creative art club, (and possibly a Mum's/Older Residents 65+ one too) and wanted to gauge interest/commitment before I have to make a financial commitment to the space I'm hiring.

I am a local designer/artist currently working with primary school children in art as well as older groups. I have DBS and therapeutic art training.

Space will be very close to ED station. I will be running small classes (so giving each child/adult good attention)with a mix of creative projects, individual artwork and also some collaborative for sharing ideas skills development. Emphasis on a therapeutic atmosphere and creative learning to develop self esteem and skills. Fun too of course!

Can you PM me if you might be interested for you or your child, and best times. I will then write back and consider the best days/ times to book for. You would need to commit to a term booking. I will then also write back with the costs once I get an idea of interest!

thanks all,

Sue

thanks for the PM's of interest....if anyone else is keen to start with me in Sept, do PM as soon as possible! I only have limited spaces available.

Children's art groups(age 6-10) - first session trial ?5, thereafter ?10 ( bookable as a whole term please)

Mum's - ?12 per session,tea/coffee provided... and (bookable as wholeterm please)

We will be doing a mix of painting/collage....emphasis on having a lovely relaxing hour being creative!

thanks everyone, once final bookings confirmed i can then confirm location and day/time

sue