Internet Security Software.

Pugwash

Currently have McAfee security software on my PC which is due to expire in a few days. Looking on line at Argos for their packages - most of them do not cover Windows 7. To renew my existing package seems very expensive for both one year and three years. Last time I renewed on line, it took ages to sort out and I had to contact USA to correct this. Would rather purchase a package and install myself. Any suggestions for good software for Windows 7. I do not have a mobile or laptop so only my Microsoft using PC.

I had Windows 10 but could not get on with it, had to pay an IT 'expert' to remove it as my computer is fairly old and the drive could not cope with the updated 10. A couple of friends had the same problems with Windows 10 and their hard drive was more recent than mine.

Will probably go for the Argos deal.

Official extended support of Windows 7 is going to end on January 14, 2020!

Microsoft Updates will cease and your PC will be at greater risk of infection by viruses.

Your personal Data will also be vunerable.

Older Computers do not have the hardware to deal with the graphic requirements of Windows 10.

Its time to upgrade to a new Machine. P.C. World are very helpful these days and have some good deals.

Best Anti Virus ?? I use ESET Nod 32. very reliable and cheaper than other systems

You can contact them by Phone and speak to someone who will send you a new Product code.

Adding a new computer is easy. You just download from ESET and use the product code sent to you.

According to the number of Licences you have purchased. I think it comes with 3 Licences as standard

but you can get deals for 1 - 2 - 3 years.

DulwichFox