Great electrician recommendation - Jasper

Aschorb

We recently used Jasper to fix an issue with some bathroom lights - he conveniently came round in the evening, fixed the lights in no time and only charged his call out charge (which was much lower than other quotes we?d had)! Jasper even gave us some pointers for attaching a TV to the wall and threw in a quick fuse board inspection for good measure. Really efficient, thorough job done by a really friendly guy! Huge recommendation. Contact him on 07500 006604

I second this recommendation for Jasoer. He came to do a small job on a night light a few days after I contacted him and was fast, clean and friendly. I happened to mention I needed to find someone to fix it to the wall and he offered to do it himself AND to do the same with a bookcase, both at no extra cost. Great service. Will definitely call on him again. Thanks Jasper

Aschorb Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> We recently used Jasper to fix an issue with some

> bathroom lights - he conveniently came round in

> the evening, fixed the lights in no time and only

> charged his call out charge (which was much lower

> than other quotes we?d had)! Jasper even gave us

> some pointers for attaching a TV to the wall and

> threw in a quick fuse board inspection for good

> measure. Really efficient, thorough job done by a

> really friendly guy! Huge recommendation. Contact

> him on 07500 006604

From this thread I contacted Jasper and would highly recommend!

We got three light fittings changed and it was very good value.

Very friendly, efficient and cleaned up after.

I will be contacting jasper again when I choose other light fittings!!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
We have had work undertaken twice by Jasper in the last month and can highly recommend him. He came out quickly to fix an electrical problem, advised on next step remedial works and carried everything out efficiently. He is trustworthy and good value for money.

• 4 months later...

Cannot recommend Jasper enough.

We had a nightmare situation from old, horrendously installed circuits (dangerous in places) which some had said would be impossible to fix without a huge amount of building work and thousands of pounds.

He was recommended to us as a saviour by our nextdoor neighbours, and didn't disappoint.

Really helpful, informative, cleaned up, went beyond to think outside the box and come up with potential solutions (which worked perfectly). Very good value too.

Enough waxing lyrical here, but if anyone wants more details DM me, you won't be disappointed with Jasper.

PS updating:

I've just seen that he posted info about his services on

https://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,2037564,2037564#msg-2037564

Hope that helps anyone looking.

• 1 year later...

Another recommendation for the lovely local electrician Jasper!

He's done lots of odd jobs for us - no job is too small (which I always appreciate) - as well as a few bigger projects and he's happy to come whenever suits us.

He's also super reasonable - we've had bad experiences in the past and now won't use anyone but Jasper. Highly recommend him to anyone who needs a electrician!

Work he's done for us include fixing an outdoor light, sorting out a plug-in Internet connection to our study, adding multiple sockets and various rewiring works.