Last minute places on Kefalonian retreat starting next weekend

Thanks to Ryan air ( sarcasm) we have moved this weeks retreats to next weekend 2/3rd August !! The retreat is for singles & singles with friends, ( the friends don?t have to be single )))

The offer is: 6 morning yoga & meditation sessions on our beach

Accommodation is in the pretty fishing village of Katelios, but you won?t have to sleep with a Fishermans friend :)))

Or there is a double bedroom & a two bed bedroom in my villa overlooking the sea

Airport Transfers included.

Extras as listed below:

Cost for 4 ? apartments in Katelios ?560 bring a friend at half price ?280!

Cost for villa. ?360

Flights not included. Don?t use Ryan air!!! I don?t want you turning up all stressed out because you had to pay to sit down!! Or not turn up at all !!

I recommend Expedia for finding cheap flights or expensive flights if you?ve got the money)))

Extras:

3 sessions of reiki. ?120

Massage. 40

Island tour 40 pp

Boat trip. 60 pp

Counselling. 60 per session

Turtle trip into main town 30 pp

Meditation & mind coaching talk. FOC

Fire circle on our beach. FOC

Meals not supplied

We usually eat together in the excellent local restaurants, but I also organise dinner at the villa for all on some evenings.

Please take a look at the website the Big Calm. com or call me for more information. Calls are at uk rate or I can call you back. Places are limited so don?t miss out on this great offer. First come first served.

Nigel

Kefalonia is one of the most beautiful islands in the world & the energies of the island are the perfect place to get away from the stresses, strains & anxieties that a big city like London can bring. Here, we offer you practices & treatments that will allow you to find a balanced & Calm approach to life, work & family. We human beings weren?t meant to live our lives in this stressful way, constantly under pressure. We need to learn to be in the calm centre of the storm where we can see clearly & consciously a better way of life for our Selves. You will find it here in Kefalonia. The only trouble is. You might not want to come back )))))

Please note new dates 2/3rd August. That?s next weekend!! Better get a move on

Weather currently & for the foreseeable future HOT! That is between 27 & 32 with a slight sea breeze & stunning sunsets 🌅

Now Mr Johnson?s new government has arrived probably a good time to get away! Long holiday extensions are available)))