Side Return Extension Design Services Needed!

Hello!

My fianc? and I have had an offer accepted on a Victorian Terrace on Ivydale Road- it has had the same owner for the past 70years and has no central heating and needs complete rewiring and basically a lot of work!

We want to start by knocking through the kitchen and doing a side return extension, putting in a downstairs loo and separate utility room if possible.

Although I know many terraces have side returns these days as we want to put in a downstairs loo and utility I think some proper architectural drawings are necessary but have no idea what to expect in terms of pricing for this.

Does anyone have any recommendations for local architects who have done this sort of thing for them?

Also any recommendations for builders who have done side returns?

Any help much appreciated. Its all very exciting (if a bit scary!)

Thanks!

This was posted on Instagram and maybe of some help.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0gJ_XLg8xG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Limited spaces available! @nimtimarchitects are offering advice and inspiration for householders and businesses at their studio in East Dulwich on Saturday 7th September. They will be giving 45mins consultations to discuss any aspect of a building project at any scale or any stage. Email [email protected] for further details.