Professional Cat minding recommendations URGENT

positronic

Unfortunately my house sitter who looks after my 2 young well behaved indoor ginger/white toms will only be able to look after them half the time I'm away on a two week visit to my sisters abroad.

I've never had a stranger look after them but desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm looking for any recommendations for professional cat minders (fully insured) I'd prefer if they were local-ish to SE21 West Dulwich as I prefer to support local businesses

We've been very happy with Michelle (website: www.anypetsittingandwalking.co.uk) who is also local, and takes great care of our two whilst we're away. She always sends us nice pics and videos to reassure us that they're happy and safe and not missing us too much!

Another vote for Michelle at AnyPetSittingAndWalking. She's looked after my very difficult cats several times, and has even watered my plants for me. She clearly loves animals and spends time on each visit to talk to cats and try to play with them. I resisted using a cat sitter for years because I was worried about security and having someone turning my alarm on and off, but I couldn't possibly trust Michelle more.