Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Your Local Personal Trainer

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messagePlasterer recommendation – Micky Lawless
Posted by olly August 08, 06:32PM

A massive recommendation for plasterer Micky Lawless who saved the day when we’d been let down on work to renovate our new home. I was in a bit of a panic and Micky brought things back into perspective. He put me in contact with other trades people and instilled so much confidence in me with his advice and his calm, can-do attitude.

Micky’s plastering work has been just outstanding. Real attention to detail and any problems on the way always had a solution. The final finish is perfect and I couldn’t be more pleased – all at a very reasonable cost. A true professional and such a lovely man.

Highly recommended. Micky Lawless 07930 678989

messageRe: Plasterer recommendation – Micky Lawless
Posted by snackswell August 09, 10:51AM

I can happily echo this recommendation. Micky has just finished overhauling our bedroom to a brilliant standard.

Friendly, on time, good value and an all round nice bloke. Will be getting him back in to skim the hallway very soon!

michaeljlawless@btinternet.com
07930 678989

Posted by nick.peckham August 21, 12:30PM

Micky recently finished redoing the whole of my kitchen / living space ceiling, (which were knocked through into one), removing dangerous old polystyrene tiles and getting something safe and insulating up there. Great job done, I recommend him highly.

Posted by northernexile August 22, 11:12AM

Just for balance, I had Micky come round to quote on a project. Never heard from him again, so obviously he didn't get the work.

Posted by jk2016 August 24, 08:27PM

We've just had Mickey finish a huge job on our flat - ceiling & walls of our hallway/stairs above a mix of white and sanded pine floor!

Did an amazing job, all the prep, fitted new plasterboard, protected everything and left no mess

Very happy with his work & very reasonable

Posted by DeeCee September 10, 02:42PM

I'd like to add my recommendation for Micky, he just completed replastering my ceiling. He was able to fit me in to accommodate other work and did an amazing job, with other workmen commenting what a good job it was.

Very happy with the quality of the work and would highly recommend.

Posted by a_m Today, 07:01PM

Another recommendation for Micky who plastered an external wall for us. He did a fantastic job, and was highly professional, efficient, and a pleasure to deal with.

Absolutely no hesitation in recommending him, and we'll definitely use him again.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum