Plasterer recommendation ? Micky Lawless

olly

A massive recommendation for plasterer Micky Lawless who saved the day when we?d been let down on work to renovate our new home. I was in a bit of a panic and Micky brought things back into perspective. He put me in contact with other trades people and instilled so much confidence in me with his advice and his calm, can-do attitude.

Micky?s plastering work has been just outstanding. Real attention to detail and any problems on the way always had a solution. The final finish is perfect and I couldn?t be more pleased ? all at a very reasonable cost. A true professional and such a lovely man.

Highly recommended. Micky Lawless 07930 678989

• 2 weeks later...

We've just had Mickey finish a huge job on our flat - ceiling & walls of our hallway/stairs above a mix of white and sanded pine floor!

Did an amazing job, all the prep, fitted new plasterboard, protected everything and left no mess

Very happy with his work & very reasonable

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to add my recommendation for Micky, he just completed replastering my ceiling. He was able to fit me in to accommodate other work and did an amazing job, with other workmen commenting what a good job it was.

Very happy with the quality of the work and would highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Micky who plastered an external wall for us. He did a fantastic job, and was highly professional, efficient, and a pleasure to deal with.

Absolutely no hesitation in recommending him, and we'll definitely use him again.

• 1 month later...
Micky has just finished plastering our top bedroom. Despite having to go through the whole house to get all the rubble out and all the new material up everything went smooth and CLEANLY. He did an excellent job, above and beyond the original job he was presented with when he first came round to have a look. I thoroughly recommend him.

• 6 months later...
Another recommendation for Mickey who did a job for us this week. He is very reliable and prompt and very good at communication and explaining what the issues are. Easily one of the best tradesman I have dealt with in 15 years and wish I had found him earlier ...

• 4 months later...
Another huge recommendation to use Micky, he has just finished plastering our entire flat and has done an absolutely outstanding job at a really reasonable price. We are first time buyers/renovators and therefore had loads of questions and Micky went above and beyond to stop by and see us regularly and work everything out before finally coming for 2 weeks to get the job done. Really fun, really nice guy and very high quality work at low cost!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Another recommendation for Micky. We?ve had Micky for two separate jobs in the last couple of months and both have been fantastic.

Micky is very pragmatic, finds solutions and was competitively priced.

We?ve reused Micky already and would do again for our next job.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
I would like to recommend Micky Lawless 07930 678989. He reboarded and plastered a large area of my ceiling and did a great job. He was very careful he didn’t make a lot of dust and tidied up very well when he finished the job.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

What can I say, I found Mickey to be honest, reliable, affordable, pragmatic, completely trust worthy and incredibly professional.  I would not hesitate to recommend him and he has made my home a sanctuary.  He also has great contacts in the trade.  He has high standards and straightforward to deal with.  He came highly recommended and I would use him again in a heartbeat. His phone number is 07930 678 989.  If you need to, I would make an enquiry now as I know he does get booked up!

Edited by CMW
including a number