Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

https://urbanistarchitecture.co.uk/free-architect-consultation/

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageRecommendation Critter Solutions Pest Control
Posted by CelineR August 16, 02:52PM

I would like to add my recommendation for Critter Solutions Pest Control to this forum.

Roger is in the process of helping us tackle a stubborn mouse infestation that was frankly driving me nuts and was clearly requiring a professional service- and we could not thank him enough. He has been very professional from first contact, has always been very clear about how he works, including pricing, and has been very flexible working around our busy family’s time table with regards to his visits. He clearly knows his stuff, is very friendly in contact, answered my many questions with regards to pet/child safety, and is serious about “getting the job done”- so much so he offers a 18 month warranty!

Contact details: +44 7518 577977

C.

messageRe: Recommendation Critter Solutions Pest Control
Posted by poppyprincess September 14, 06:25PM

We’ve been unfortunate to have little visitors in the past three houses we’ve lived in. Fortunately Roger from Critter Solutions was recommenced to us and has sorted it quickly, efficiently and effectively every time.
Roger knows his stuff, is a pleasure to have round and is always eager to solve the problem in the best possible way.

Couldn’t recommend highly enough.

Posted by Mimim September 14, 11:41PM

Another recommendation for Critter Solutions.
Roger was very understanding and fitted me in at very short notice.
Both knowledgeable and very patient, they applied sympathy and practicality.
Highly recommended!

Posted by nunheademma September 30, 05:02PM

I would also recommmend Roger from Critter Solutions. He was extremely helpful from the off and came round within a couple of hours of my call to investigate some loud noises coming from our eaves. It seems it was just a bird rather than a squirrel as I'd feared. He blocked up the hole where the bird was getting in and, even better, he didn't charge as it was a quick and simple job. A really nice man who struck me as being very knowledgable and trustworthy.

Posted by EmmaJo October 02, 09:32PM

I can not recommend Roger and his son Oscar at Critter Solutions Pest Control enough. We used them to help with a rat problem in our basement a year ago. All the work and blocks they put in place then have lasted brilliantly. However over the last week I started to hear suspicious noises at night through our bedroom wall and feared the problem had returned. I rang Roger who was unable to answer but immediately replied through text. I explained my concern and went to go about various house jobs. I heard the phone signal a reply but didn’t even have time to look at it before there was a knock on the door and Oscar was there. 35 min after my original call to Roger the problem had yet again been dealt with and will be followed up in a couple of weeks. I know it was obviously circumstantial that Oscar was working nearby and I was at home at the time but outstanding g customer service and great, reliable company that stand true to their impressive 18 month guarantee!
Having had a shocking experience before with Craig Brown at Browns Pest control who seem to be still scamming people all over dulwich according to reviews on here. Critter solutions are hugely worth their money and I can’t recommend them enough!

Do NOT use Craig Brown!!!!!

Posted by dulwichmathstutor October 03, 04:38PM

I can highly recommend Roger at Critter Solutions for giving excellent advice about problems with pests. He have fantastic advice about our problems with rodents and wasps yesterday.

It is obvious that Roger is an expert at dealing with pests. It was also reassuring to have several cost effective solutions recommended.

His local knowledge helps too. We will be recommending Roger to all our friends and neighbours.

Thank you Roger!

Posted by a_m October 12, 03:59PM

Roger came round to deal with what we thought was a wasps' nest but turned out not to be! He was incredibly helpful, professional and considerate, gave us great advice and was a pleasure to deal with.

We'd definitely recommend him to anyone with a pest control issue, and will absolutely contact him again if we have any similar issues.

Posted by muser November 07, 07:09PM

Yet another fan for very good reasons.....Rats!!! Not the most pleasant creatures fighting and smelling under the floorboards and the flies above the floorboards. In comes Roger, I see everyone calls him Roger like a long term friend. Well he is like that, great company while casually getting on with the job. He has years of learning and experience. He knows exactly what he's doing and won't let go until the varmints have gone. Seriously very impressive and a very nice guy.

Posted by coreilly November 25, 09:55PM

Roger and his son dealt with our mouse problem really efficiently. They were able to come round very quickly, they were really friendly and helpful. They offered a nice guarantee on the work. Their experience and professionalism showed.

Posted by GeorginaLP December 12, 01:38PM

Just have to add masses of praise to Critter Solutions. They were prompt, responsive, polite and friendly and really cared about doing a great job. We could not recommend them highly enough. Really exceptional service.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum