We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.fabbeautelondon.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Recommendation Critter Solutions Pest Control
Posted by denizon July 07, 11:00AM

I would like o add to the recommendations for Critter Solutions. I called them on a Saturday and they were able to visit me the same day. They did a thorough examination and treatment over three visits. I don't know of any other company providing an assess and treat, examine and final inspection service as part of the fee. They were efficient and did a great job. I (and my neighbours!) are now free of some particularly evasive mice. The extended guarantee over 18 months is also very helpful. Thoroughly recommended

Posted by TriciaRay July 16, 07:23PM

We had the same problem with pests last year and I was so disappointed when they started to destroy our crops. Fortunately, I find a company that comprehensive 24-hour pest control and they really rid our garden of unwanted insects gently, and effectively every time. You can find here More Info. Indeed, that's a pleasure to deal with real professionals who know a lot about their business. So, they eager to solve the problem in the best possible way. It is very important to find a reliable helper that can come to the rescue at any time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 20, 01:37pm by TriciaRay.

Posted by Reckham Pye July 17, 11:40AM

Would also like to add my support for Critter Solutions. After discovering a wasps nests in our roof, Roger and Elliott were able to get round in 20 mins and sort it out for us. Lovely chaps, wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Posted by Tom1964 July 24, 02:34PM

Another vote for Critter Solutions and Roger.
I found their details and recommendations on the Forum last night and called this morning to ask about sorting out a rapidly growing wasps' nest in our loft.
They were with us within a few hours and at a more competitive price than the local council's service.
Roger and his son were quick, tidy and good company and I'd use them again in a heartbeat.
Great service.

Posted by elizabeth9855 July 31, 01:01PM

Another great recommendation for Critter solutions. We used Roger over the winter to get rid of the mice in our house, he came back weekly to check and thankfully we no longer have a mice problem.
I called Roger again recently as we spotted some mice in our garden. Within a day he popped over with a solution for us.
Great service, would highly recommend.

Posted by laith August 07, 10:56AM

I also used Roger recently to get rid of clothes moths. Can't recommend him enough. His quote was 3x cheaper than Rentokill and he has given us a lengthy guarantee should the moths come back.

Posted by muser August 07, 02:18PM

We thought the rats had gone on summer holiday with everyone else! Oh No! Some chance! Even luckier still, Roger wasn't on holiday. So he worked his magic on the evil horrible critters. He really is a gem! He is very pleasant to have around the house, he is totally reliable, he is very experienced and totally trust worthy. Thank you Roger and Eliot.

Posted by mtritschler August 12, 01:04PM

mtritschler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just to add another recommendation for Critter
> Solutions.
>
> I have received free advise on how to handle a
> recent rat problem, Roger even came by within the
> hour to have a look and talked me through what he
> would do. If I won't solve this by myself no doubt
> I'll ask them to sort this out for me.
>
> Thanks a lot.

And a few weeks later we needed help indeed and received it within the hour. Roger came by to catch the intruder, managed immediately and provided us with brilliant and reassuring advise. Again all thumbs up for Critter Solutions.

Posted by SADulwich August 19, 11:07AM

Another vote for Roger and his sons. They sorted out our mice problem quickly and were really easy to contact - great job and would recommend.

Posted by Tee Tee September 02, 05:55PM

Thank goodness for Roger and Elliot. Lovely family and excellent customer service.I couldn't be happier with their service. They came round within a day of me contacting them and put my mind at ease with sorting my pest issue. I feel so much more reassured knowing I'm in safe hands.
I would highly recommend using them if you have any pest issues.

Kind regards

Posted by Natashac2015 September 05, 11:48AM

Another vote for Roger and his son.

I called Roger at 8am and he was around by 9.30am.
Methodical and excellent service. Thank god for Roger! He followed up and kept on coming back to check things were still all clear for us. Cannot recommend enough!

Posted by Hjohn September 16, 06:27PM

Wow, so many great replies. I think I need to contact them.

Posted by undergran September 17, 11:11PM

Guys working on roof disturbed a wasp nest. Lucky for us Roger was just completing a job very close by and he was with us within half an hour! Problem solved speedily and efficiently. Highly recommended.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum