Fantastic Plumber

Langdale

I needed a plumber this morning and saw lots of recommendations for Gerry McCormick 07872303925 so I decided to contact him. As it was early (7.30am) I texted him and he arrived at my door 20 mins later, smiling. We both recognised each other as he was a parent from the school I work at! He said he would come back at midday to fix our toilet and he did and finished the job within half an hour. He was incredibly professional, charming and efficient and I highly recommend him - and as others have said - you will not be disappointed!

I?d like to follow on with a recommendation for Gerry. I saw this recommendation and decided to ring him because of a leaking tap. He came the next day and helped fix the tap which turned out to be a bit more complicated than we thought.

He installed a new tap and was done within an hour. Very happy with his service.

We also found Gerry via recommendations on the East Dulwich Forum. He was very efficient and reasonably priced. He came very quickly to assess the problem (a leak from the bathroom through the ceiling into a bedroom), identified the issue, came back later in the week to fix it and checked up afterwards to make sure it was all fine. We would definitely use him again.

Another strong recommendation for Gerry. Having been let down by several plumbers I contacted Gerry and he was able to come out really quickly, the following day. He identified the problem as to where our toilet was leaking from, went out to buy a new cistern and fitted it all in one visit. He kept us updated throughout the process and charged a very fair amount for the work. So yes, I would definitely recommend him. His number is: 07872 303925

We all know how difficult it is to find a good, reliable , efficient, and reasonably priced plumber,but look no further! Gerry is the man. I contacted Gerry yesterday thanks to the recommendations in this forum. He was able to come and fix my bathroom taps and leaking cistern today in no time. Gerry was punctual, came to check the problem, went to buy the new taps and fixed both problems within 1 hour. He also maintained very good communication at all times . I would not hesitate to contact him again in the future and can only highly recommend his services. contact him on 07872 303925 .

Thanks to the forum, I phoned Gerry who happened to be driving nearby this morning and was able to come round very quickly and fix a problem with my storage tank and overflow in the loft.

He identified the problem, went for parts and returned and completed the job. Very friendly and very reasonably priced!

I would recommend him!

I just wanted to add another strong recommendation for Gerry. I got his number from this forum a few weeks ago when he fixed my bath - doing the job really quickly and for a very reasonable price. I had to get him in again a week or two later for another plumbing matter relating to my shower. He came immediately and did a brilliant job. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Another glowing recommendation.Gerry was brilliant. He came to the house at a time that was convenient to us. He was polite, friendly and professional. Resolved the problem in one visit and charged a fair rate for good work. Would thoroughly recommend him.

Another recommendation for Gerry - came to our flat on a Monday morning within an hour of contacting him, sorted out washing machine issues straight away and all for a nominal fee. Wouldn?t hesitate to recommend him and will certainly be keeping his number for future!

• 2 weeks later...