Re: HandyMan_Walid - Handyman

LadyDeliah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi ladynoon,

He's been pretty busy the past couple of weeks and also had van problems so had to work around that! If you private message me with your info and a bit about the work you need doing, I'll make sure that he gets it later today.

Amanda

ladynoon Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> His Walid, I've tried calling you twice this week

> - went to voicemail both times and I left a

> message yesterday. Please can you call back if

> you're available?

> Thanks

• 1 month later...
I booked for Walid to come twice, taking time off work each time and rushing around to be at home. He didn't turn up either time and there was no contact or message to let me know. I had to chase him hours into the agreed slot and then he responded, but there was no apology, nothing. I understand people get busy or held up but contacting your customers is essential - not to mention courteous. Other busy people, beware!

Hi VS,

Sorry you had your time wasted like this but I was under the impression you cancelled the first quote appointment and Walid turned up but you were not in. Correct me if I am wrong about that.

The 2nd quote appointment was definitely his mistake and he has asked me to pass on his apologies. He had a big job all that week and finished late most of the days to try to finish it on time so didn't keep an eye on his phone which has his calendar and appointment notifications. When he is in his zone, he can be quite single minded and just concentrates on the job in front of him, sorry.

If you would still like him to pass round to give you a quote, he can do it later in the evening after you get back from work if you prefer. If not, I hope you manage to get the work done anyway.

Thanks

Amanda (Walid's wife)

vshah Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I booked for Walid to come twice, taking time off

> work each time and rushing around to be at home.

> He didn't turn up either time and there was no

> contact or message to let me know. I had to chase

> him hours into the agreed slot and then he

> responded, but there was no apology, nothing. I

> understand people get busy or held up but

> contacting your customers is essential - not to

> mention courteous. Other busy people, beware!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Walid has been super busy all year, but has availability from next week if anyone needs any handyman, gardening, decorating or landscaping done!

You can check out his Facebook Page and book appointments here: https://www.facebook.com/LondonPropertyServices4U/

If you prefer to contact him on his phone number, it is 07465774349 and his email is [email protected], but he has difficulty responding when he's working, so you may need to be a bit patient :-)

Thank you for reading

Amanda

• 2 years later...