Callows

Azira

• 6 months later...
Have just used the great services of Callow Master Locksmiths. They changed my lock when I moved in to my new property and helped me in when I clumsily locked myself out an hour later free of charge. Lovely people, extremely helpful and great locksmiths. Highly recommended!!!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Had a chap from Callows locksmiths round this morning, who fixed something really minor that was one of our botched DIY jobs rather than the new lock we thought it was going to be - he was on time on the dot, very pleasant professional and helpful. 100% recommend.

• 1 year later...

I had to call out a locksmith this morning and thought I was calling Callows from an entry in Google. In fact it was a google scam which looked like Callows but wasn?t. Quite by chance I saw the boss of Callows on Lordship Lane and realised what had happened.

He told me it happens a lot and despite his complaining to Trading Standards and Google nothing happens. So if you want a locksmith in a hurry make sure you are calling his correct number 02082994737 and do not call any 0800 numbers.

As always he and his staff are brilliant and sorted my problem very quickly and cheaply.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Without going into loads of unnecessary detail, I wanted to let people know that Scott from Callows was an absolute life saver when my key broke in the door with three young, hungry children waiting to get into our house. He went above and beyond to get us in and sorted with a new lock, after closing time. Really outstanding customer service.