Planning Design and advise offered - Householder only

Planning Guy

Hello, To the good people of Dulwich. I have only just started to use this forum but have been in the building sector for many years. I offer a Planning and design service, as well as end-user surveys to property. I can offer advice on both full Planning permission as well as Permitted Development, supply drawings, submit and manage applications as well as advise on the building process. I have a wealth of experience and happy to answer questions. Send me a message and I can advise on how to contact me as well as answer any questions you may have..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Breadcrum45,,

I was going to change my post to add my website and contact details, but just haven't got round to it yet!

Email [email protected]

I am only based in Dulwich, if you need to pop round I would be happy to.

regarding your planning, it greatly depends on what you need? if its full planning or permitted development advise? also if there are aspects to your build ie. neighbor consultation etc. To give you a loose answer, if I put a set of drawings together, submit to the council, about 4 weeks, then they will take Approx 8 weeks for a decision.

contact me if you need further help, but for now hope this is the answer you needed.. thanks