Complementary therapists wanted for research

aandl

Are you a recently qualified complementary therapist, personal trainer or similar? Or perhaps you have been qualified for a while but finding it a real struggle to make your passion pay?

My name is Lorna Clansey and I am a qualified life coach and an experienced Amatsu practitioner with a busy clinic based in East Dulwich.

I am looking for volunteers to help me with some research for a marketing workshop for complementary therapists that I am designing and planning to run in the local area.

I am looking to speak to people in the wellness field about their feelings about promoting themselves and finding paying clients.

Participation will involve a 30 minute phone conversation at a time that suits us both. Of course, all information will be confidential and names will be removed from my records. In return for your time, I will offer you a 30 minute phone coaching/mentoring session about your business.

If this sounds interesting, please contact me at [email protected] with your name, telephone number and best times for you to speak.

Thank you!