dressmaking and repairs service

reimacreations

Hi All, just a reminder that I am local in East Dulwich offering a clothing alterations and repairs service for all womens wear garment types from bridal, evening, working wear, casual wear and wool/knitted garments. I offer repairs.

I am a mobile dressmaker where I come to you, fit your garments, discuss any styling, remodelling suggestions, have your garments altered and delivered back to you, at your convenience.

Email [email protected] for further enquiries or through this forum, You can also visit my website at www.reimacreations.co.uk alternatively you can call Marie on 07413908600.

Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi all,  I just want to ask you all to be vigilant when buying any items.  I recently went to buy an item.  I won't say exactly what it was because I do not want to embarrass the seller.  Anyway as I was carrying it to our car I noticed a red Beatle thing on it.  As we looked at the item it was covered in orange red bugs.  Hiding in corners and eggs etc.  It was a very unpleasant experience and has put me off anything ATM.  I obviously returned the item and got my cash back.  But it was awful and  scary as I could have ended up with a infestation.  later I googled bed bugs and this confirmed what we thought they were.   So please look carefully at any item you purchase and do your research.
    • My neighbour saw them from an upstairs window,  from her wheelchair. 
    • I highly recommend Sean George, he is a professional painter and decorator. He has been my decorator for over 20 years, he is reasonably priced too.  you can contact him on 07572 779608 x
    • Hi, I have some off cuts from the oak worktop installed with my kitchen, and rather than waste them would like to make some shelves.  Does anyone know of any joiners / woodcutters who would cut them to size for me? B and Q offer a service but you have to buy the wood from them, and I didn't.  Thanks in advance, Anthony 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In