Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageLane Eight Coffee - hello!attachment
Posted by george_laneeight September 10, 08:19PM

Hi! I'm George and I thought I'd introduce myself and my new coffee shop at 11 Melbourne Grove called Lane Eight Coffee.

I moved to Herne Hill around 5 months ago and have left a job in the city to start Lane Eight as a little neighbourhood coffee shop next to East Dulwich station. Would be brilliant to see you for a coffee if you're around in the area and in need of a coffee - I also have space for buggies (+ free babyccinos) and am really keen on hosting any community groups or meetups, including a run club on a Weds night at 7pm for those interested in a jog around Peckham Rye smiling smiley

Any other ideas for new cakes to offer, events to host or general thoughts are more than welcome either in the cafe or over email at hello@laneeightcoffee.com.

Speak soon!

George
Instagram: @laneeight_coffee

Attachments: 0941A0B0-65BF-4DC8-9620-8EEF07137A48.jpg (76.6KB)  
messageRe: Lane Eight Coffee - hello!
Posted by Sue September 10, 10:07PM

It looks lovely, good luck with your venture!

messageRe: Lane Eight Coffee - hello!
Posted by sportbilly September 11, 10:28AM

I had a very nice Latte the other day. Lane Eight is a lovely coffee shop with nice furnishings and great looking cakes. I would highly recommend.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum