Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageRecommended Plumber - Gerry - absolute gem
Posted by mepre September 11, 07:42PM

You will see tons of recommendations on the forum for Gerry - if you need a plumber - especially in a pinch then he is your guy! Messaged about a problem with my electric shower and he was round super quickly. Iíve just moved in, so no clue how anything works - Gerry told me the issue, sorted it within minutes and explained how my water system works (very old fashioned storage heater) Put my mind at ease about all the funny noises. Gerry is super quick to reply to messages so believe the reviews and drop him a text! 07872 303925

messageRe: Recommended Plumber - Gerry - absolute gem
Posted by Beth M September 11, 08:48PM

As a result of this post, I called Gerry and he came immediately to mend our loo. He tried to fix it without me needing a new cistern but when this didn't completely do the trick, he came back first thing today with the new part at no extra cost (except the very small cost for the part). I'm so pleased to have discovered Gerry. He's very local so can always come quickly to anywhere in our SE15/SE22 area. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Gerry - 07872 303925

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum