Recommendation needed - ELECTRICIAN

Lots

I use Billy 07534 098567 for various electrical jobs (including a rewire at my new place). He explained the problems that were occurring and gave us a range of options to fix it. He is very good at dealing with electrics in relation to damp problems. He is completely reliable, tidy and efficient. I used him on recommendation from a friend.

I used Kelvin (07984 143933) recently was very patient and resolved my issue quickly. He is an electrician by trade but was also knowledgeable about the workings of a fridge and was able to identify the faulty part. So a man of many trades. Would recommend him.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to very highly recommend Gary Vu who you will note has been recommended several times already on this forum. He is prompt, reliable, very reasonable and recently talked me through an electrical problem I had while he was on holiday abroad! What a total legend.

He is contactable on 07872 178044.

Hi all,

give Sfn Electrical a try (Bartosz 07718059499), just moved in to our new place with a tripping fuseboard!! after 3 attempts and call out charges from 3 different electrician we finally found SFN who resolved the issue with a minimum of fuss and cost.