Down the Drain - plumber

Ruth77

Hi all

If you are looking for a plumber I couldn't recommend Dave at 'Down the Drain' more.

We recently had an issue with a blocked outside drain. I looked on the forum for plumbers. I actually found Dave through another plumber who recommended him as the man to deal with drains.

Dave was so quick to respond to my call and arranged to come round. He gave me an ETA and even called to let me know he was on his way. He dealt with the problem quickly and offered advice. He was also really good value for money.

You can find Dave on;

Down the Drain - 02083145244 / 07919 107868

Another recommendation for Dave who yesterday came out to tackle our blocked drain . Within minutes he had found the problem and advised that this was a job for Thames Water (who duly came out). I found Dave to be prompt, efficient and dealt with integrity.

I can highly recommend Dave from "down th drain" Have used Dave on a number of occasions for blocked drains and broken drainpipes. He always turns up as promised and his pricing is transparent, which is great. He is very trustworthy and very helpful. It's good to find someone who is reliable.

Just to add to the high recommendations for Dave from "Down the Drain". He came today on short notice, assessed that there wasn't a problem we needed to worry about, and didn't charge us a penny for his time. Plus left us his card for our housesitters in case a problem arises while we're away. Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Dave, he was able to fit me in between jobs to unblock an outside drain. Very reliable, affordable and didn't bat an eyelid when he had a wasted journey yesterday (I hadn't realised that I would need access to the flat below to run the water through to test everything was ok after the job was completed). Came back today - in the pouring rain - and sorted it, no problem. Very nice man too!

• 1 month later...
Another one for Dave - he came and sorted our blocked drain really quickly, was super nice and didn't charge as much as he'd originally quoted as it turned out a smaller job. He's coming back next week to fix our guttering too! Highly recommend, so glad we found him on the form.

• 1 year later...

Can highly recommend Dave from Down the Drain. Dave came out to help fix a blocked drain and did so in a matter of minutes. Great guy, really friendly and upfront about payment and costs on the telephone before he came out.

Would definitely recommend.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...