Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.hensonsecurity.com

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageMagpie Arts - Festive Glass making workshops for Christmas Gifts!attachment
Posted by sue k October 08, 12:03PM

i will be running 2 Festive fused glass making workshops Tuesday November 26th 7-9pm and Saturday November 23rd 10.30-12.30
You will make a glass dish or hanging panel to give as a special handmade gift,(or keep for yourself!) in time for Christmas!

I'm taking bookings now so please PM or text me to book your place as it will be limited to 8 to ensure I can give attention to everyone!
Price 35 per class, to include all the glass materials, kiln firing by me to make into a dish or panel, a glass of wine,and coffee/tea and delivery of the finished glass piece back to you.

Will be held at FC Wellbeing Cafe on Melbourne Grove, next to ED Station
PM or text me on 07710829396
Instagram - Suekingglass and Magpiearts_15

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit was october 24, 09:37am by sue k.

Attachments: IMG_6282.jpg (117.5KB)   glass class.jpg (64.7KB)   IMG_6284.jpg (95KB)  
messageRe: Magpie Arts - Festive Glass making workshops for Christmas Gifts! Melbourne Grove
Posted by sue k October 17, 02:17PM

i just have a couple of spaces left for Sat 23rd and Tues 26th...please PM to make a booking!
Will also make a lovely gift for someone you know to come to have a couple of hours relaxing and creating something beautiful!
PM or text me to make your booking
thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was october 23, 09:27am by sue k.

messageRe: Magpie Arts - Festive Glass making workshops for Christmas Gifts! Melbourne Grove
Posted by sue k October 23, 09:28AM

Just one place left for the Sat 23rd and Tues 26th..please PM to book! More dates will be added for next year too!

Posted by geebee November 08, 11:27PM

Do you have any space for me + one? Can we make any designs we like by the way?
Sent PM too. Thanks

Posted by sue k November 09, 05:24PM

hi
The Sat class is now full. I have availability on the Tues 26th 7pm - 9 pm if that is ok? If not, please PM and i can send you details for the next one in the new year!
Yes, any designs are welcome using precut coloured glass..and other little surprises!

thanks for your interest, regards
Sue
also sent PM

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum