Gerry the Plumber

maxijazz

I wanted to highly recommend a plumber, that I actually found through this forum, named Gerry (aka the big dog from Clogh!)

He was quick, efficient and very reasonably priced (I got several quotes in for this work. He managed to fix the leak on the day that he had only popped round to give a quote and then arranged for all the building repairs to be carried out by his builder friend Tony. Between them both I think most house disasters can be fixed.

He's definitely my go to plumber on speed dial now!

Gerry 07872303925

Gerry was very quick to get to us to look at our broken boiler (which appeared to keep breaking down even after it had been put back to life several times...) and would not stop until a complete fix had been identified! Even with a super troublesome boiler.

All other plumbers said they?d be out the afternoon of the following day - if that - whereas Gerry called me within minutes and came out to see me first thing. His communication was excellent throughout and pricing was very fair.

I would highly recommend him (and I don?t often put recommendations on the forum...) Give him a go first! 07872 303925

Another recommendation for Gerry. We had a gas leak coming from our hob, and after the manufacturer's engineer came and told us it 'wasn't his job' to source the leak if it wasn't coming directly from the hob, I had to find someone urgently to come out.

Gerry came first thing in the morning and quickly sourced the leak and fixed it and now we have hot water and heat again! He was really friendly and explained things clearly, and is a lot more affordable than Pimlico Plumbers! Highly recommend him and will call him in a flash for any other plumbing/gas issues. 07872 303925

We would also recommend Gerry. He came on a Saturday morning and found the source of a leak under our sink (dishwasher drain hose) and fixed it same day. Since then he's also fixed a cistern for us, again coming out next day. Really nice guy and very reasonable prices. 07872303925

• 4 weeks later...

Waking up today to a very cold day we had the joys of a boiler that stopped working. Ringing around a lot of plumbers/gas engineers I was having no luck trying to find someone who could come out to look at it today. We have two kids so didn't love the idea of having no hot water or heating for too long.

I spoke to Gerry who was also on a job and would struggle to get to me today. However he so very kindly said he could try and talk me through a solution to the problem which he did. With Gerry as my right hand man over speaker phone I managed to get the front off the boiler and reset it. Much joy was had as it kicked into action!

Thanks so much Gerry for taking the time to help me. You are an absolute gentleman.

Also would like to recommend Gerry the plumber. I found his number on the forum and he came out this morning and fixed a troublesome leak coming from the toilet. He diagnosed the problem quickly and went out to get the part and fitted it. All done really efficiently and a very fair price too. Will definitely use him again. His number is 07872303925

Some more high praise for Gerry the plumber here. I searched the forum to find a plumber when my cistern stopped working. He called me straight back when I messaged him, and he was so helpful. He diagnosed the problem over the phone with the aid of a couple of photos, and he offered to come round first thing the next morning to fix it. Fantastic service!

Another recommendation for Gerry, our radiators had stopped working and thanks to him we are warm again! He was very quick to respond and super competent, and I would be super happy to give him a call for any other plumbing issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Don't make a habit of posting my experiences online (which is bad as I rely on recommendations all the time), however wanted to give a massive thumbs up to Gerry as well. Had an issue with a blocked kitchen sink, Gerry was prompt to reply, diagnose and solve the problem. Best bit is that he took the time to explain the issue and how to help avoid it in future.

Another recommendation for Gerry. I had a burst pipe on Sunday evening, he FaceTimed me and helped solve the immediate drama. He then came first thing the following morning even though it was half-term and sorted it all out. Very reasonable and will definitely use again.

Just wanted to add to the list of recommendations for Gerry.

He has come to help me now on two occasions.

First time was to reseal a leaky shower and sort out a leaky downstairs toilet. I thought he would just come to quote and then come back another time but he was able to crack on with the jobs immediately and they were both done within an hour.

The second visit was this morning. I sent him a text message late last night because my shower wouldn?t switch off even after I?d turned off my stop tap. He rang me first thing this morning and came round within a few minutes on his way to another job and sorted it out. He is very efficient and really competitively priced and a lovely man to boot.

Would thoroughly recommend

07872 303925

Another very positive recommendation for Gerry the plumber. We called him after hot water went and he came within 2 hours. He identified the issue, got the part and was back early the next morning. He diligently drained the boiler, identified a further issue, and fixed the entire boiler all for the initial quote cost, which was very reasonable. He seems like a lovely guy who is reliable and good value.

What a wonderful forum! I would like to add my thanks and recommendation for Gerry the plumber. I had a plumbing emergency yesterday evening and Gerry answered his phone at 9pm and provided reassurance and offered to come around the following morning. True to his word, Gerry came over and supplied and fitted the parts required to solve the problem. Very friendly and knowledgeable man. I would certainly use him again as his work is excellent and extremely good value. 07872 303925.

• 4 weeks later...
Gerry really helped us out yesterday with a blocked drain. We discussed working with the covid-19 constraints and he was able to do all the work at a safe distance without coming into the house. A huge relief. Will definitely use him again

• 5 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Gerry here. I had a slow draining shower and Gerry went above and beyond to help me and give me advice. After following his advice, I managed to solve the issue without Gerry having to come out at all. Will definitely call him again when I need a plumber.