We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

http://avakitchens.co.uk

www.fabbeautelondon.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageHandyman For Hire
Posted by Mr Handyman 20 October, 2019 15:01

Hello EDF

I have been on this site for around 12 years now and carried out loads of jobs for various people in East Dulwich and surrounding areas.

I am a General Builder by trade i carry out various jobs that include :

Painting & Decorating,Exterior Painting,Sash Windows Etc..
Wallpapering,Feature Walls or whole rooms lined.
Laying Laminate Flooring in Living Rooms or Bedrooms.
Tiling in Kitchens & Bathrooms.
Garden Landscaping from Cutting Grass,Garden Maintenance to Total Garden Makeovers.laying Turf..
Laying Exterior Decking
Hanging blinds, Mirrors,Assembling flat Packed Furniture.
Put Frosted Film on glass that acts as a Privacy Screen.

No Job too big no job too small.Contact me for a Free Obligation Quote..

I look forward to hear from anyone who needs any work carrying out...

Quality Work At Affordable Prices

You can contact me on 07383 987 526 for any quotes or questions thank you..

[www.facebook.com]

This link will take you to Dave Grande Decorator which is my facebook page...

Take a look at some of my work listed on there.. thanks..

Kind Regards Dave

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit was august 31, 08:20pm by Mr Handyman.

messageRe: Handyman For Hire
Posted by bil 21 October, 2019 15:20

Hi everyone

I highly recommend Dave. I've been using his services for years (5 or 6 years). He's done numerous jobs from wallpapering, to window frosting, putting up heavy mirrors, painting etc etc. He always does an excellent job and does it with far better quality than other handymen I've used (all of whom I've found on the ED forum).

Overall Dave's work is reliable, his price is very reasonable and he's a really great guy! I enjoy talking to him and feel comfortable around him. I've recommended him to my friends as has my husband.

Take care
Bil

Posted by Mr Handyman February 14, 05:27PM

Hi and thankyou to everyone that has left feedback and the people i have met and carried work out for over the past 3-4 months,its been a pleasure and thank you.

just a quick update to say i am taking bookings and have spaces available...

looking forward to hearing from you guys...

Posted by Mr Handyman August 31, 12:00PM

Just a quick update to say i'm currently taking bookings and have slots available for September/October.

If references needed needed happy to supply..

Quality Work at Affordable Prices No Obligation Quote any time..

Facebook Link :

[www.facebook.com]

This link will take you to Dave Grande Decorator which is my facebook page...

Take a look at some of my work listed on there.. thanks..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was august 31, 08:17pm by Mr Handyman.

Posted by blazes August 31, 01:55PM

Honestly can’t recommend Dave highly enough !
We had a room in our house full of cracks and lumps and strange edges.
Had written it off as a lost cause but Dave transformed it in a few days
With minimal disruption and at a very reasonable rate
All round thumbs up and a pleasure to deal with throughout.

Posted by Jess68 August 31, 05:34PM

We have used Dave for mainly painting jobs in our house - he has been fantastic each time. He painted our daughters’ attic bedroom, painted our old study and painted our master bedroom and kitchen. Each room was very well painted and looks great. We also got his help for other things such as putting up new beds for our girls, hanging up photos / mirrors and tending to our bathroom ceiling which was flaky and cracked - all jobs done very well.

His rates are fair and reasonable and he is hard working , committed to his jobs and an all round nice guy. My husband and I would really recommend him too.

Posted by mel1095 September 07, 10:03AM

Hi everyone,

Would love to join this thread and recommend Dave as well! He recently helped us put new laminate in our living room, hallway and upstairs landing. A lot of people on the B & Q reviews online complained about how difficult putting down the laminate was to the point where they had to return it but Dave had no issues with it at all! The spaces in our house were not straightforward, especially the upstairs landing that had a lot of awkward corners and edges but Dave somehow managed to make the space look so beautiful in such a short space of time. He was also a delight to have around! My grandmother misses him haha. When we are ready to complete other sections of the house we will definitely be calling Dave back. We can't recommend him highly enough!

Posted by Phillybee September 12, 07:45PM

I usually lurk and don't post anything, this might even be my first post, new to East Dulwich and contacted Dave on the basis of recommendations, glad I did, he came round promptly and as agreed, to hang some pictures and a couple of odd jobs, worked very neatly and did all that was needed, nice guy, I've no hesitation in recommending him too (I mentioned I'd found him from EDF and offered to post feedback)

Posted by 2nd time mummy September 17, 11:49AM

Absolutely delighted with the lovely reviews Dave is receiving!
So I decided to leave mine here too!

I want to document what a fantastic man Dave is, we have been together now for more than 10 years and I can honestly say that you, Dave has been my rock... you have certainly decorated my life with joy, happiness and love a galore... never seen my garden flourishing so much with soft colours and beautiful perfume!
You brought zing to my life and for that I will always love you!
You are a beautiful husband, father but most of all a friend...

Hard work pays off and you are a proof of it!

Love you!

Have a lovely day you all!

Raquel xx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 17, 12:06pm by 2nd time mummy.

Posted by TamaraG September 17, 08:48PM

Hi,
I'd also like to recommend Dave. He recently came and did a few smallish jobs for me (hanging some curtain poles, fitting floating shelves and a keysafe). The finished work was perfect, and the rate extremely reasonable.
Dave is reliable, conscientious and with great attention to detail. Everything was left clean and tidy afterwards. I felt very happy having Dave in the house.
Excellent all round and I would definitely employ him in the future.

messageRe: Handyman For Hireattachment
Posted by 2nd time mummy September 19, 05:06PM

For more pictures just check the link to Dave's page.

[m.facebook.com]

Thank you!

Attachments: 20200919_165616.jpg (529.3KB)  
Posted by Jo31 September 26, 01:04PM

another vote for Dave.

Extremely pleased with the brilliant results and top class finish that he managed when redecorating my hall, landing, stairs and living room. He's a real attention to detail man and managed to transform some pretty bad doors and ceilings. Dave is skilled, reliable, clean and tidy, very friendly and does a great job for a fair price. Already booked in for more work! Highly recommended.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum