Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageHandyman For Hire
Posted by Mr Handyman 20 October, 2019 15:01

Hello

I have been on this site for around 11 years now so i thought i would advertise my services again,

I am a General Builder by trade i carry out jobs that include Painting & Decorating,Wallpapering,Laying Laminate flooring,Tiling in Kitchens or Bathrooms,anything Handyman related putting blinds up, flat packed items,etc no job is too small.
i also put frosted film on glass that acts as a privacy screen various windows size etc..

I also do Garden Landscaping from tidying a garden cutting grass , to laying garden lawns,plus laying Decking outside.

I look forward to hear from anyone who needs any work carrying out...

You can contact me on 07383 987 526 for any quotes or questions thank you..

Kind Regards Dave

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was february 14, 05:22pm by Mr Handyman.

messageRe: Handyman For Hire
Posted by bil 21 October, 2019 15:20

Hi everyone

I highly recommend Dave. I've been using his services for years (5 or 6 years). He's done numerous jobs from wallpapering, to window frosting, putting up heavy mirrors, painting etc etc. He always does an excellent job and does it with far better quality than other handymen I've used (all of whom I've found on the ED forum).

Overall Dave's work is reliable, his price is very reasonable and he's a really great guy! I enjoy talking to him and feel comfortable around him. I've recommended him to my friends as has my husband.

Take care
Bil

messageRe: Handyman For Hire
Posted by Mr Handyman February 14, 05:27PM

Hi and thankyou to everyone that has left feedback and the people i have met and carried work out for over the past 3-4 months,its been a pleasure and thank you.

just a quick update to say i am taking bookings and have spaces available...

looking forward to hearing from you guys...

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum