Dave Grande Decorator - Painting & Decorating, Wallpapering, Tiling, Handyman, Decking

Mr Handyman

Hi I'm Dave I'm a professional and reliable tradesman with 10 plus years experience available for all your property interior and exterior needs. I provide the highest quality of services and always have satisfied clients.

Call me on 07383 987 526 for quotes.

I specialize in the following areas:

- Painting and Decorating,

- Wallpapering All Types Undertaken

- Tiling

- Decking

- General Handyman

From Single Bedrooms to whole houses painted. Property Exteriors also painted, Sash Windows Painted.

My attention is focused on delivering a friendly service with high quality work, while at the same time offering good value for money.

I can work around your schedule to ensure the job is done to your required time scale.

My ethos is:

- Professional Preparation,

- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment,

- High standard finish

- Polite and punctual

- Reliability

- Great value for money, I Can Beat Pretty Much Any Quote Offered By The Competition.

I place 100% customer satisfaction above all else. My clients are the most important aspect of my job and my aim is to leave my customers feeling happy when the work is completed.

Feel Free to Call Me on 07383 987 526 For Free Quotes And Advice...

Facebook Link : Dave Grande Decorators is my Facebook page..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Home-Improvement/Dave-Grande-Decorator-104505538023633/

Thanks Dave

Edited by Mr Handyman

Hi everyone

I highly recommend Dave. I've been using his services for years (5 or 6 years). He's done numerous jobs from wallpapering, to window frosting, putting up heavy mirrors, painting etc etc. He always does an excellent job and does it with far better quality than other handymen I've used (all of whom I've found on the ED forum).

Overall Dave's work is reliable, his price is very reasonable and he's a really great guy! I enjoy talking to him and feel comfortable around him. I've recommended him to my friends as has my husband.

Take care

Bil

• 3 months later...

Hi and thankyou to everyone that has left feedback and the people i have met and carried work out for over the past 3-4 months,its been a pleasure and thank you.

just a quick update to say i am taking bookings and have spaces available...

looking forward to hearing from you guys...

• 6 months later...

Just a quick update to say i'm currently taking bookings and have slots available for September/October.

If references needed needed happy to supply..

Quality Work at Affordable Prices No Obligation Quote any time..

Facebook Link :

https://www.facebook.com/104505538023633/posts/121777829629737/

This link will take you to Dave Grande Decorator which is my facebook page...

Take a look at some of my work listed on there.. thanks..

Honestly can?t recommend Dave highly enough !

We had a room in our house full of cracks and lumps and strange edges.

Had written it off as a lost cause but Dave transformed it in a few days

With minimal disruption and at a very reasonable rate

All round thumbs up and a pleasure to deal with throughout.

We have used Dave for mainly painting jobs in our house - he has been fantastic each time. He painted our daughters? attic bedroom, painted our old study and painted our master bedroom and kitchen. Each room was very well painted and looks great. We also got his help for other things such as putting up new beds for our girls, hanging up photos / mirrors and tending to our bathroom ceiling which was flaky and cracked - all jobs done very well.

His rates are fair and reasonable and he is hard working , committed to his jobs and an all round nice guy. My husband and I would really recommend him too.

Hi everyone,

Would love to join this thread and recommend Dave as well! He recently helped us put new laminate in our living room, hallway and upstairs landing. A lot of people on the B & Q reviews online complained about how difficult putting down the laminate was to the point where they had to return it but Dave had no issues with it at all! The spaces in our house were not straightforward, especially the upstairs landing that had a lot of awkward corners and edges but Dave somehow managed to make the space look so beautiful in such a short space of time. He was also a delight to have around! My grandmother misses him haha. When we are ready to complete other sections of the house we will definitely be calling Dave back. We can't recommend him highly enough!

I usually lurk and don't post anything, this might even be my first post, new to East Dulwich and contacted Dave on the basis of recommendations, glad I did, he came round promptly and as agreed, to hang some pictures and a couple of odd jobs, worked very neatly and did all that was needed, nice guy, I've no hesitation in recommending him too (I mentioned I'd found him from EDF and offered to post feedback)

Absolutely delighted with the lovely reviews Dave is receiving!

So I decided to leave mine here too!

I want to document what a fantastic man Dave is, we have been together now for more than 10 years and I can honestly say that you, Dave has been my rock... you have certainly decorated my life with joy, happiness and love a galore... never seen my garden flourishing so much with soft colours and beautiful perfume!

You brought zing to my life and for that I will always love you!

You are a beautiful husband, father but most of all a friend...

Hard work pays off and you are a proof of it!

Love you!

Have a lovely day you all!

Raquel xx

Hi,

I'd also like to recommend Dave. He recently came and did a few smallish jobs for me (hanging some curtain poles, fitting floating shelves and a keysafe). The finished work was perfect, and the rate extremely reasonable.

Dave is reliable, conscientious and with great attention to detail. Everything was left clean and tidy afterwards. I felt very happy having Dave in the house.

Excellent all round and I would definitely employ him in the future.

another vote for Dave.

Extremely pleased with the brilliant results and top class finish that he managed when redecorating my hall, landing, stairs and living room. He's a real attention to detail man and managed to transform some pretty bad doors and ceilings. Dave is skilled, reliable, clean and tidy, very friendly and does a great job for a fair price. Already booked in for more work! Highly recommended.

Another fantastic review from Dave's client...

"I would like to say how delighted I am with the work Dave recently did for us. He painted our entire house in Peckham Rye to an extremely high standard and completed the work on time. His eye for detail is excellent and he is a perfectionist. Our house has never looked so good ! On top of his very professional workmanship, Dave is just a great guy: honest, good humoured, kind and reliable. I would highly recommend him if you need a painter or decorator. Thank you Dave and Raquel x

By Anna OShaughnessy"

Source...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=136188394855347&id=104505538023633

Another strong recommendation for Dave, he put up curtain poles, blinds, shelving, pictures and various photo frames for me. Excellent job, clean, tidy professional and a nice guy, gave some good advice and rates very good too. Would definitely use again not only for similar jobs but also for any decorating needs. Thanks again for you help Dave.

I'd like to add to the general praise for Dave. He hasn't done any actual work for me because the timing didn't work for us (I'm not surprised he's so booked up)but Dave went out of his way this weekend to visit my property and even though he couldn't fit the work in the time frame I need, he spent time looking at the jobs and advising what we should/could do to fix things ourselves or enlist someone else to do. I'll definitely approach him when I need some less urgent work doing. Thank you Dave.

Along with everyone else I'd like to recommend Dave. I had a few jobs around the flat that needed to be done to get the flat into a good position to rent out. He was very professional, and polite. I've also just found out that he does gardening - so have asked back to tidy the back yard up.

We would also like to recommend Dave, he has just decorated our loft bedroom and bathroom and completely transformed a knackered old sash bay window to its former glory. He did a fantastic job at a reasonable price with all the works completed on time. Great communicator so you know what is going on, we're already booking him again when he's next available, thanks Dave :)

Dave is an absolute star. He sorted out my very awkward flat packed wardrobe with patience and skill. Very hard working. Also did some extra jobs I needed doing. He is obviously very skilled. Lovely guy too- very relaxed and interesting to chat too. Will definitely be using his services again. Thanks Dave!

Hi EDF

Just wanna say thanks so far to everyone who has used my services this year,its been a real pleasure working and getting to know people, a big thankyou to everyone.

I'm still quoting for jobs and taking on work.feel free to call me any time.

That's my number above feel free to call anyway

Thankyou

Best wishes

Dave