We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.eastdulwichcarpetcleaning.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageGutter Cleaning special offer for EDF
Posted by Window cleaning 29 October, 2019 15:18

Gutter cleaning and Window cleaning
Hi all

my name is Julian I live in East Dulwich and have been providing professional window cleaning and gutter cleaning services throughout East Dulwich and the surrounding areas

******SPECIAL OFFER FOR EAST DULWICH FORUM******

If you have your gutters cleaned before November 10th you'll receive a complementary window clean when you use code EDF10 when you text you door number and postcode to 07500 903 965 to get a no obligation quote.

As you may know the weather has been rather bad of recent and the leaves are falling from the trees, if you're thinking of getting your gutters cleaned then please take a look at my website www.invitari.co.uk , I offer a comprehensive service from £55 this includes a clean, drain inlet service, and bracket check. I use a high powered Gutter Vac so there is no mess left on the floor after your gutters have been cleaned and we take the debris away and responsibility recycle it.

messageRe: Gutter Cleaning special offer for EDF
Posted by Chrimble February 14, 10:26AM

I'd like to highly recommend Julian, who cleaned our gutters in the past week. Service was great, very professional and complete. The before and after pictures of the gutters was something to behold!

Posted by Lostbogger February 26, 03:39AM

Hi Julian

Are you able to reach gutters for a 3 story house (from ground)?

Many thanks
Annabel

Posted by ennovymusic March 10, 01:32PM

Dear Julian

Can you contact me regarding clearing my gutter on Worlingham Road. Please contact me via text preferably on 07768005673.

Many thanks

Yvonne

Posted by wilson March 12, 11:00AM

I can recommend Julian who did my property last week.

Posted by Hannah2019 March 28, 09:19PM

Julian came and cleaned our gutters this week and I really recommend. Great service and price and very accommodating.

We will have him back and canít recommend enough. Super easy to arrange.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum