Maths Learning and Tuition Centre in Dulwich

We help children in Years 1-11 understand maths by teaching it in a way that makes sense to them.

When maths makes sense, children leap way ahead ? whether they started out far behind or already ahead in maths. Our formula for teaching children maths, the Mathnasium Method? has transformed the way students learn maths for over a decade across 800+ centres worldwide:

We know how to teach your child maths.

Our specially trained maths instructors will teach your child how to understand maths in an individual setting ? our unique approach enables us to effectively explain maths concepts well and lend a helping hand to every student. Our tutors foster a caring, encouraging environment that helps students thrive and learn!

We pinpoint your child?s learning needs, meet them where they are and take them where they need to go.

At Mathnasium we use our unique assessment process to determine (with great accuracy) exactly what each child knows and what they need to learn. Next, we design a customised learning plan to teach the concepts the student needs to master. It doesn?t stop there ? our encouraging instructors continually check progress along the way to make sure students truly understand and retain the concepts we?ve taught. The results are transformative ? students will see measurable changes in attitude, confidence, and school progress.

We will help your child overcome homework frustration.

Our instructors will also set aside time to provide homework help. We help children understand the homework assignment so they feel better prepared to complete the work at home ? underscoring their understanding of concepts and transforming homework frustration into a welcome challenge.

Contact us for more information and our Christmas offer!

Mathnasium of Dulwich https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/dulwich

SE22 8LZ

Tel: 020 8299 1171

e-mail: [ [email protected] ]

If you're in London and need some extra help for a GCSE Maths or a resit, then we can help. Our unique 'Mathnasium Method' boosts children's confidence by building knowledge upon what they already know.

How it works:

Assessments: Students start by taking a customised assessment which pinpoints their needs, allowing us to meet them where they are and make them where they need to go. These assessments continue throughout their Mathnasium instruction to ensure progress and skill retention.

Customised Learning Plans: We then design a personalised learning plan for teaching the concepts the student needs to master. We use a combination of proprietary materials and instruction techniques to ensure your child masters these concepts.

Specially Trained, Caring Instructors Who Teach: Mathnasium?s specially trained instructors implement the learning plan and work with each student to ensure they master the material. All teaching takes place during the Mathnasium session, and we don?t assign homework.

Give us a call today to find out more, click the link below.

Mathnasium of Dulwich [www.mathnasium.co.uk]

SE22 8LZ

Tel: 020 8299 1171

e-mail: [ [email protected] ]

• 1 month later...