Forum Sponsors

www.hensonsecurity.com

www.no-flies.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageHighly recommended electrician (Gary Vu)
Posted by aandr November 04, 09:08PM

Got Garyís details off this forum (07872 178044), recommended by many, just wanted to add our recommendation too.

Issue with one light fitting tripped the whole set and needed replacing. He asked for a few pictures of issues over Whatsapp and then visited that evening 7-8pm. Identified the faults, fixed them and explained as he went along.

Very fair price and didnít appear to be extra for out of hours. Also happy to answer any questions I had about other work in the house.

Highly recommended. Will be our go-to electrician. I imagine he is very busy though!

messageRe: Highly recommended electrician (Gary Vu)
Posted by missse22 November 05, 06:25AM

I second this recommendation. A true gentleman, knowledgeable and available at short notice.

Posted by caz November 05, 01:06PM

A third reccomendation for Gary. Efficient, reliable and reasonable rates.

Posted by LisaSam November 09, 03:32PM

Adding another recommendation for Gary. When I contacted him, he was away, but he asked for photos of the switches causing the issue described and said what he thought the problem was likely to be, providing a quote.

Showed up at the time stated the following week and *very* efficiently sorted the issues. Tried to save me a bit of money by checking whether one issue with a dimmer switch was down to the lightbulb I was using.

Very professional, friendly and good rates. Also, Son of the Year award, came by with his lovely mum, who needs a little looking after, so she relaxed on the sofa while Gary went about his work.

I will definitely be asking Gary to come around again for any other work we need done.

Posted by pjal November 15, 03:09PM

Another recommendation for Gary. Rapidly diagnosed and fixed a tripped switch on the fuse board that wouldn't return to the "on" position. Also replaced an outdoor socket and a light switch and showed us how to use our underfloor heating!

Lovely guy, friendly service, great price. Totally deserves all the recommendations on here

Posted by citylover November 17, 08:48PM

Have used Gary for years, for the simple (replacing kitchen lights) to the tricky (working out what the rubbish builders had done to the electrics and sorting it out so I could get my completion certificate). Never fails.

Posted by Mrs C Yesterday, 01:03PM

Haven't needed to ask him for help for a while, but have previously used Gary and definitely recommend!

Posted by HelloDulwich Yesterday, 04:57PM

Gary repaired our faulty bathroom light fitting today and we add to the list of recommendations - he was excellent at communicating before his visit and sorted everything out speedily and at a good price - high recommend!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum