We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation



Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageGas Safety Certificate
Posted by Dondee 05 November, 2019 09:47

Any recommendations for someone to do my boiler gas safety check please.

messageRe: Gas Safety Certificate
Posted by shuntman 05 November, 2019 10:27

Mark Newlove 07971 824567

messageRe: Gas Safety Certificate
Posted by Gashubservices 05 November, 2019 13:25

Contact daniel at gas hub services for all plumbing & heating 07801498084

messageRe: Gas Safety Certificate
Posted by singalto 05 November, 2019 17:35

Yes, Mark Newlove as shuntman says..

messageRe: Gas Safety Certificate
Posted by Bradleycarpetclean 06 November, 2019 17:36

Max Wollen from Horizon plumbing and heating
0208 914 7943.
Max is qualified and Gas safe registered, I called Gas safe and verified everything was legit before using him, as I had a bad experience prior to hiring Max.

messageRe: Gas Safety Certificate
Posted by smulford 06 November, 2019 21:05

I would recommend John Lombard (aka J&S Property Services)
07800678902 or jandspropertyservices7@gmail.com. He has been doing central heating servicing and maintenance for me for years now, his team always do an excellent job.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum