Are you finding it difficult to manage your child's behaviour / emotions? Or even your own?

Sinclair

Are you finding it difficult to manage your child's behaviour / emotions? Or even your own?

Like many of us, it's hard to talk about these things without feeling judged or having the feeling someone maybe looking down on you and your situation. Hopefully I can help.

My Name is Tony Sinclair and over the last 8 years I have worked in a Social, Emotional, and Mental Health school in South East London as a behavioural and learning mentor.

Over these years I have worked with some of the most challenging students in the area and built an abundance of knowledge on behaviour, emotions and learning, whist also being the person that many staff turn too with issues inside and outside of work.

For the last couple of years I have been working with several families and individuals to help them with the struggles of day to day life, and also managing the behaviour and emotions of their child and or themselves. I work in a very relaxed style helping you or your child find the answers to why certain emotions come up and how to overcome them. I work very much on a listening basis, but I am not a counsellor or therapist so I will work in a completely different way to help you or your child express your feelings, emotions, helping you to find answers. If this sounds like something you or your child may benefit from, please feel free to email me at [email protected] with some details of any Issues you may have and I will follow up with either an email or call to discuss in more detail the possibility of working together.

Have a great day

Tony

Based on Forest Hill Road SE22