Knight & Sons. Waste removal. Recommendation.

domesticgoddess

• 2 weeks later...
I can also highly recommend Paul. We had two couches which were too big to safely get down the stairs and out of my flat(they were here when I arrived). Paul literally had to cut them up and break them down so they could be removed in smaller pieces. It was a really tough job , but Paul made light work of it and took away all the bits. Very nice guy, arrived on time and did a great job. Many thanks Paul.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Paul. He replied quickly with a quote which was very reasonable - and then came round within a few hours to safely take everything away. I?ve got my garden back thanks to Paul.

Just recommending Paul - he came round at short notice and took away all the rotten decking in our garden (whilst maintaining social distancing) for a reasonable price. Whilst he was at it he also noticed some bin bags on the street that had been split overnight and cleared those up too.

Another cracking review for Paul. Second to none service. Being a landscaper, I have used several different waste removal guys and Paul from Knight&Sons is by far the best. Lovely guy, charming, nothing is too much and a very fair price. Highly recommend!

Once again a quick and hassle free collection from Paul and his team. He cleared garden waste for me at a fraction of the price of other companies. When I called he was around the corner and it was gone within 15 minutes. Going to keep him on speed dial for the rest of the lockdown house clearance :) Thanks guys, always brilliant!

Just another recommendation for Paul and his team. He answered the phone, was straightforward, polite, did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it, and charged what he said he would.

No stress. Yay !

Wanted to add yet another recommendation for Paul. We needed some junk and some cardboard boxes taking away. Paul came round really quickly and gave us a great price. He and his team were very friendly and efficient. We'd definitely use them again and would fully recommend them to anyone.

Just had Paul from knight and sons round to clear a large amount of waste excellent service Paul was up front with costs which i found very reasonable will definitely be using their services again when required 07985104027

I would like to recommend a small company that I hired to move me from Homerton. When I called them for a quote, they recommended 4 hours for the whole job to be done even though it included dismantling and there were stairs involved. The move took exactly 4 hours.