We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.veganplates.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
messageKnight & Sons. Waste removal. Recommendation.
Posted by domesticgoddess 12 November, 2019 11:23

Have just had Paul Knight come and remove some junk for me.
He was reasonably priced, happily showed me his licence when asked and was a very nice man.
Highly recommended.
Paul. 07985104027.

messageRe: Knight & Sons. Waste removal. Recommendation.
Posted by Summer40 24 November, 2019 21:47

We highly recommend Knight & Son Waste removal
We got the best quote and Paul didn't want any money until the next day when he collected the last few things
Very honest and professional.
We will definitely call him again!
Thanks!

Posted by p123 25 November, 2019 09:37

I can also highly recommend Paul. We had two couches which were too big to safely get down the stairs and out of my flat(they were here when I arrived). Paul literally had to cut them up and break them down so they could be removed in smaller pieces. It was a really tough job , but Paul made light work of it and took away all the bits. Very nice guy, arrived on time and did a great job. Many thanks Paul.

Posted by d600 12 December, 2019 12:07

Just want to add another reccomendation for Paul here.
Great guy and very reliable.
knightandsonswaste@gmail.com or his number as above.
Cheers.

Posted by vimma01 13 December, 2019 09:57

Adding another recommendation for Paul, we've used him twice now and both times he was on time (early in fact) and very courteous. Reasonably priced and always happy to help.

Posted by Vlads January 06, 06:31PM

Used Paul as was recommended by my sister. Great guy, great price, great service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Posted by JonasMac January 15, 11:25PM

Having had a sizeable load of waste removed earlier this week by Knight&Son I would happily recommend them for this type of work.
Paul was very pleasant to deal with , taking care with the waste through the house .

Posted by Suziwong February 16, 06:23PM

Had Paul around on Saturday to take a heap of stuff away for me. Hes so lovely and did a fab job! Hes so reasonably priced compared to others and I shopped around a lot. Getting him back next week for other bits weve found. Thanks again Paul!

Posted by OZ March 09, 07:15PM

Used Paul's services again today, as had another clear out. Once again the service was second to none. Really can't recommend Paul enough!

Posted by eatmoreveg March 10, 12:27PM

Another recommendation for Paul - very pleasant and easy to deal with, good price, efficient and quick service despite rather small passageway to negotiate. Thanks Paul.

Posted by KMJ March 14, 11:30AM

Pleasant, professional, reasonable service today - quick response would use again

Posted by ali2007 April 17, 03:57PM

Just want to add another recommendation for Paul of 'Knight & Sons' for rubbish removal
fast, efficient and well priced. I'll definitely be using him again.

knightandsonswaste@gmail.com
Paul. 07985104027

Posted by aws11 April 30, 08:46PM

Paul came round to my flat to remove some building waste this afternoon - extremely polite and helpful. Couldn't recommend more highly!

Posted by verds May 07, 05:42PM

Another recommendation for Paul. He replied quickly with a quote which was very reasonable - and then came round within a few hours to safely take everything away. Ive got my garden back thanks to Paul.

Posted by katezerooo May 10, 04:32PM

Just recommending Paul - he came round at short notice and took away all the rotten decking in our garden (whilst maintaining social distancing) for a reasonable price. Whilst he was at it he also noticed some bin bags on the street that had been split overnight and cleared those up too.

Posted by WillSutton May 15, 06:25PM

Another cracking review for Paul. Second to none service. Being a landscaper, I have used several different waste removal guys and Paul from Knight&Sons is by far the best. Lovely guy, charming, nothing is too much and a very fair price. Highly recommend!

Posted by Sleepymum May 21, 04:21PM

Another recommendation for Paul, he was really helpful and went out of his way for us, a great price and prompt, friendly, polite service - thanks Paul!

Posted by JakeC May 26, 06:31AM

Definitely recommend Paul for waste removal. Very efficient, prompt and charged us less than agreed as the waste was smaller than he expected.

Posted by CactusKai May 26, 07:55PM

Another huge recommendation for Paul. On time, reasonably priced, extremely polite and easy to deal with. I asked to see his licence and he produced it along with other paperwork. Very pleased.

Posted by Suziwong May 29, 10:20AM

Once again a quick and hassle free collection from Paul and his team. He cleared garden waste for me at a fraction of the price of other companies. When I called he was around the corner and it was gone within 15 minutes. Going to keep him on speed dial for the rest of the lockdown house clearance smiling smiley Thanks guys, always brilliant!

Posted by Lemon June 03, 12:58PM

Just another recommendation for Paul and his team. He answered the phone, was straightforward, polite, did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it, and charged what he said he would.
No stress. Yay !

Posted by EDulwichEK June 07, 10:10AM

Wanted to add yet another recommendation for Paul. We needed some junk and some cardboard boxes taking away. Paul came round really quickly and gave us a great price. He and his team were very friendly and efficient. We'd definitely use them again and would fully recommend them to anyone.

Posted by ladyblue June 10, 10:12AM

Just had Paul from knight and sons round to clear a large amount of waste excellent service Paul was up front with costs which i found very reasonable will definitely be using their services again when required 07985104027

Posted by moo2020 June 19, 03:09PM

Another recommendation for Knight & Sons! I used Paul and his team at short notice and he made time to fit in my waste removal, was polite, friendly and professional. Will definitely use him again in the future!

Posted by gedwina June 22, 05:05PM

And another recommendation for knight and sons, emailed paul this morning () and he came around within a couple of hours and removed probably two tons of old bricks, it was an awkward job as the bricks were at the end of the garden and he had to carry them through the house. Very professional, clean and tidy and very reasonable. His number is 07985104027

Posted by jLo June 23, 03:00PM

Hello, wanted to echo the recommendations for Paul Knight - we had a bunch of garden rubbish, junk, concrete and rubble and he removed it super-quickly and efficiently and for a very reasonable price! Could not recommend him more highly. JLO

Posted by Sophia.D June 27, 11:46AM

Had some household rubbish removed by Paul @ knights & son
They arrived on time, cleared everything quickly and efficiently. Nice friendly,helpful guys. All insurance & licences shown. Reasonably priced & professional. Will definitely use again and highly recommend!

Posted by siousxiesue June 27, 05:06PM

Another recommendation for Knight & son. Kept me abreast of their arrival time. Very quick workers, and clean and tidy!

Very helpful and willing guys, deserve all the praise on here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was june 28, 03:56pm by siousxiesue.

Posted by Helzebub June 28, 12:58PM

Can't recommend Paul and his team at Knight and Sons enough!
Three sheds removed from our garden with no access except through the living room and out front door. Quick response to assess and quote and returned on Saturday to demolish and clear all three sheds, some rubbish and a concrete pillar.
Polite, professional, respectful (as we are shielding), reasonable, clean & tidy, friendly and helpful guys. Will definitely use Knight and Sons again!

Posted by ABC123! June 30, 07:20PM

Another recommendation for Paul at Knight & Sons.
We have used them them twice in the last few weeks, removing an old garden shed and paving slabs, and also clearing a load of garden waste. Very reasonably priced, and really friendly guys. Highly recommended.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum