Mums' fit 10-week Postnatal Exercise Group at ESPH

Get your Mojo back with ESPH?s new 10-week Mums? Fit postnatal group exercise programme created exclusively for new mums.

During the 10 weeks, you will be guided by ESPH experts through a series of classes that will re-align your body, rebuild strength and kick-start your fitness levels so that you?re ready to take on the world ? or a newborn baby at least!

Everyone experiences a unique pregnancy and birth, so ESPH?s team of experts will work with individuals to create bespoke training goals which will be measured at the end of each course. We?ve even included discounted creche places in the package price, so you can benefit from some me-time too. With 10 students in each course, there will be the added support of talking to other new mums about their experiences.

The first Mums? Fit programme starts on Thursday, November 28th at 11:45 am. The programme is open to members and non-members and the cost is ?149, with an additional 10% discount for anyone who signs-up at our open morning on 21st November from 11am to 1pm.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Enforcement for both drivers and cyclists low priority for the police and our local politicians. Not my decision.  I'd happily make those that don't know or bother with mirror signal manoeuvre, or cut corners, resit their test, but that would be 90 percent of drivers so would overwhelmed the system and lead to civil unrest.  A more straightforward response would be to put the car in a crusher but that would be even less popular.  I'll consult the old testament to see what else could be done 
    • The rubbish in Sainsbury's bags is from a house across the road, this is considered fly-tipping, have other photos with garden rubbish, paint bucket and BBQ, this has been happening for a long time!
    • I've seen many wild life programmes and clips where ducklings are released into ponds or lakes and other ducks will take them on as their own and care for them 
    • The best alternative would be not to have this kind of thing in the first place,  totally unacceptable. ☹️
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In