Cleaner recommendations?

emilyr

Hi Emily,

I am based in the herne hill area and my cleaner Marianna is fantastic and needs more hours I have tried so many cleaners in the past and no one comes close to how good she is.

If anyone would like her number please message

Thanks

Eve

• 2 weeks later...

Beware of Maria Longo.

I encountered Maria Longo's details on this forum and reached out. We agreed date, place and time for cleaning. I agreed to all her terms (48 hr cancellation, booking in advance, no keys, start time at 7 pm and no over exposure to particulate matter). I know. Otherwise known as dust!

I found her arrogant and rude. We were meant to have a call today (what for, I do not know since everything was agreed and all I needed were references, which I could obtain in writing). I gave her two numbers my mobile and my office line, my office line because reception on my mobile can be patchy. I ended up missing the calls on my mobile because of said patchy reception and then I was subsequently in meetings. I asked her to call my office line so my secretary could take a message and I would speak to her later. All reasonable I thought. I returned to a very rude email essentially cancelling the booking, refusing to use my office line, demanding that I supply an alternate mobile number, and asking me who did I think I was asking her to speak to my secretary, citing that she worked for doctors, lawyers etc and why was it she needed to call my office line.

Yes, over something as simple as asking her to call me back. So proceed with caution. There is a very good reason why this lady is trawling the forums. She is rude, difficult and completely nuts.