Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageCleaner recommendations?
Posted by emilyr November 20, 11:15AM

Has anyone got a reliable cleaner they can recommend who is looking for more hours? Herne Hill area.

Thanks
Emily

messageRe: Cleaner recommendations?
Posted by Demi9 November 23, 10:25PM

Hi Emily,

I am based in the herne hill area and my cleaner Marianna is fantastic and needs more hours I have tried so many cleaners in the past and no one comes close to how good she is.
If anyone would like her number please message
Thanks
Eve

Posted by Ness27 November 25, 11:09AM

Hi Eve,

I'm looking for a good reliable cleaner - would you be ok to give me contact details for yours?

Thanks,

Ness

Posted by mariajoyofcleaning November 25, 02:10PM

Hello

I am looking for more hours of work as freelance self employed housekeeper and cleaner. I am really happy to consider the job in your area.

I have good availability in the afternoon for activities like cooking and general kitchen help (preparing and storing food), ironing, laundry and gardening.

As far as cleanings are concerned I have limited availability and pretty much nothing left at the moment until January but few slots of 2h: I suggest you contact me privately to discuss your requirement and make a booking early on.

I charge 15 per hour, payment is cash in hand or via advance bank transfer. For 4 + hours I require a non refundable booking deposit via bank transfer. Discounts may apply in certain circumstances but only if you become a regular client.

I do not take keys (unless you pay for public liability insurance).

No babysitting, no agencies, no services on behalf of third parties. 48h cancellation policy.

I have very happy customers and excellent references I can provide you with if you are happy to send me your contact details - once we have agreed all the other terms.

Thank you very much

Kind Regards

Maria

Maria Longo
Joy of Cleaning
Dulwich, London
Mobile 07887990108
email marialongodulwich@gmail.com

Personal Motto: Get Rid of All The Clutter and Find Joy! :-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was november 30, 02:59pm by mariajoyofcleaning.

Posted by 5thavenue December 02, 02:24PM

Good afternoon Emily,

I have some availability including weekend cleans.
I also have loyal local clients in the local area (I'm based in Peckham Rye).

My rates are 12 per hour.

Experienced, reliable, attention to detail, DBS, references, insured.
Have own Miele vacuum cleaner, mop & bucket, microfible cloths.
Car.
Please text/Whatsapp/call on 07988 391288

Posted by Jaxxeleven December 03, 04:57PM

Please could you give me the contact details of your cleaner? Thank you

Posted by Goodrich1 Yesterday, 11:45PM

Beware of Maria Longo.

I encountered Maria Longo's details on this forum and reached out. We agreed date, place and time for cleaning. I agreed to all her terms (48 hr cancellation, booking in advance, no keys, start time at 7 pm and no over exposure to particulate matter). I know. Otherwise known as dust!

I found her arrogant and rude. We were meant to have a call today (what for, I do not know since everything was agreed and all I needed were references, which I could obtain in writing). I gave her two numbers my mobile and my office line, my office line because reception on my mobile can be patchy. I ended up missing the calls on my mobile because of said patchy reception and then I was subsequently in meetings. I asked her to call my office line so my secretary could take a message and I would speak to her later. All reasonable I thought. I returned to a very rude email essentially cancelling the booking, refusing to use my office line, demanding that I supply an alternate mobile number, and asking me who did I think I was asking her to speak to my secretary, citing that she worked for doctors, lawyers etc and why was it she needed to call my office line.

Yes, over something as simple as asking her to call me back. So proceed with caution. There is a very good reason why this lady is trawling the forums. She is rude, difficult and completely nuts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was yesterday, 11:47pm by Goodrich1.

Posted by phamyen Today, 03:50AM

I'm happy about everything you bring it very interesting and helpfulmoto x3m, thanks

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum