Friday 20th 7pm A free short talk on meditation. Life purpose. Freedom from anxiety stress & anger.

Gardenman

Hi. I?m doing a free talk on the benefits of meditation & how we can free ourselves from the stresses, anxiety & sometimes anger that our modern life can often bring us. I discuss happiness & the unfulfilled desire to do what we love in this life & how many of us miss out on our life purpose. I will offer practices to be present & to manifest a calm clear mind & realise how amazing we can be .

It?s not a long talk, but I hope it sows the seeds of a better life, doing what you love & helping to open our minds to what we can achieve & how we can maintain those New Year wishes & ambitions.

The talk is free & will be held upstairs above ?The Sparrowhawk ?pub on the corner of Westow st in Crystal Palace at 7:00 pm on this Friday 20th evening until 9:30pm

There is an opportunity for all who attend to win a free retreat this coming summer out in beautiful Kefalonia Greece

These retreats offer Yoga, meditation, mind coaching, healing , massage, nutrition, fitness & the shear beauty of this wonderful island .

Any questions? PM me or text/call me on 07759 862191

Nigel

The Big Calm