Recommendation for Gokay personal trainer

James99

I just wanted to share with anyone who is looking for a personal trainer, I've been working out with Gokay for five years now and I really look forward to my weekly training sessions. It's always different and stimulating with new challenges. Gokay understands my personal goals and I'm really pleased with what I've been able to achieve. My body shape has totally changed, I've lost lots of weight and I feel really healthy and motivated! Gokay is also a really nice person and easy to get on with - and that makes a big difference! This is Gokay's website: https://www.gokayfitness.com

• 3 weeks later...
I also want to recommend Gokay as an amazing Personal Trainer! I have been working out with Gokay since last year and can honestly say he is the best. His circuits classes are varied, fun, focused and friendly. Gokay meticulously prepares for every class, ensuring a complete body work out that meets the needs of all his clients. I have lost a stone since exercising with Gokay, and feel so much more confident and healthy. Gokay is approachable and really brings a sense of community to the people he coaches.

• 2 weeks later...

Gokay is the kind of personal trainer everyone needs.

I have been training with him for 7-8 years.

Gokay?s style is warm and personable. He challenges you to achieve your fitness goals with a balanced approach, both pushing you to succeed, yet patient with the process.

His approach is careful and considerate of your body and he is great at teaching people awareness of their aches/pain/weaknesses as well as their strengths.

I strongly recommend him for a lifetime of positive changes!