New 3 Months Body Transformation Programme from Gokay, personal trainer. Dulwich personal training

skymoon

Hi everyone,

This is Gokay, the Fitness Coach from Dulwich.

I help busy professionals ? who have tried everything else but failed ? to set and meet a deadline for getting fit and healthy.

Since 2010 the people I've helped have lost over 1000 kilos of body fat in total.

This is roughly just below 160 stone which is equal to the entire body weight of 14 average men!

My 3 Months Body Transformation Programme:

What results can you expect?

My clients who enrol on this programme

Typically lose between 6-10 kg

Drop 2-4 trousers/dress size

They are more energised at work and in their private lives

Their sleep improves

Book your FREE 15 Minute Discovery Call

More info:

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

• 4 weeks later...
I've seen some amazing results for folks enrolled on this programme. Definitely something worth investing in if you're keen to get fit and lose some weight fast. I know Gokay through his group classes and he is a brilliant role model and PT for mental and physical health.

• 1 month later...
I?ve been on this three month transformation. After ten weeks I?ve lost 11kg. 12% body fat. And 10cm off my waist. And feeling amazingly fit. The diet plan helped immeasurably. But most of all it?s the coaching. I only see Gokay once a week but communication is daily. I can ask any questions. Get support and motivation. And when I?m doing the workouts I feel his presence so never wimp out on anything. It?s been very hard work at times and without him I would have failed. I?m 51 and fitter and stronger than I?ve ever been. Can?t recommend highly enough. Here?s me giving my 9 week update on his insta https://www.instagram.com/p/B9jabtoBNd8/?igshid=1jq4lqi06owzy

• 5 months later...
I started the 3 month transformation with Gokay in Feb and lost 9.5kg in 3 months. I have just finished a 2nd stint and have lost an additional 6kg hitting my target weight. Training with Gokay has been a great experience. The sessions are varied so that you don't get bored and Gokay is so encouraging. As the previous poster mentioned the coaching and daily support is invaluable in keeping you on track. I would recommend this programme to anyone who wants to improve their health and fitness and is not sure where to start. I am now continuing with a combination of PT sessions and group HIIT and the thing that has probably surprised me most is that I am actually enjoying it!

• 1 month later...

I started the transformation back in June and have lost 9kg at the end of September and that includes a month spent in France in August.

Gokay is always supportive and helpful. I love the variety of workouts through his app and face to face training. His approach including workouts, diet and daily check on you is great to keep you on track and help you achieve your goal.

I will definitely continue to work with him on a normal PT program.

• 1 month later...
I am so pleased that I made the decision to start with Gokay?s body transformation programme. I have just completed three months, and not only have I lost weight and improved my fitness, it?s given me real motivation to keep up the good habits long term. Gokay and his PT team are fun and encouraging, and the daily contact and support from Gokay was key in keeping me on track. I 100% recommend Gokay!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

It's Gokay here, The Dulwich Body Transformation Coach :-)

We hope you have had a wonderful break so far!

With turkey a distant memory and a new year here in all its glory, we want to help you lose the ?merry? side of Christmas.

Today it was confirmed that London will remain in Tier 4 until further notice. With our outdoors training and Covid friendly workouts, you can still be fit and healthy.

So today we launch our ?Lose 5% Body Weight in 30 Days Challenge' starting in January.

As part of our 3 Month Body Transformation Programme we want to shift that Christmas podge!

How?

Daily Check-ins

Full Meal Plan

Face-to-Face PT Sessions

Additional home or gym workouts via my app

Accountability

?and a ton more

It all starts with a complimentary Weight Loss Strategy Session, book using the link below (or feel free to text me on 07872 486891 to arrange it).

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation-strate

Check out my Instagram or Facebook Page for useful tips, workouts and testimonials.

https://www.instagram.com/gokayfitness/

Wishing you happy, healthy and fit new year!

Gok