SE22 East Dulwich Cat Sitter - Spring/Summer Bookings!

ED Bird

Happy, sparkly New Year to all of you ED cat lovers! Your local cat sitter is now back with availability 🥳

Personal, affordable & situated in the heart of East Dulwich The Wingless Bird is an exclusive cat sitting service which tailors to the individual needs of you & your cat. The Wingless Bird is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, with years of experience working alongside The Celia Hammond Animal Trust, whilst maintaining the most competitive rates to date. Through an exceptional interest in working with timid, feral & cat colonies The Wingless Bird services can & have been particularly beneficial to those who have rescued &/or nervous cats & cats with a troubled history that may be finding it difficult to settle into their new home.

Whether you are on holiday, in hospital or suffering a disability, busy or away for lengthy periods of time, at home & need extra support... The Wingless Bird will provide the undivided care & attention that every cat needs. Qualified in Feline First Aid Care.

Though highly demanded, The Wingless Bird has maintained a very modest & neighbourly approach to its services; remains exclusive to SE22 residence only & has no intentions of ever expanding itself into a platform for numerous cat sitters. I believe this to be a truly personal, least intrusive/most private & trustworthy approach.

The Wingless Bird provides the most competitive rates due to working within close proximity {walking distance - I don't drive to my visits!} & prides itself on a no hidden fees policy.

@ http://www.TheWinglessBird.com/ or contact me [email protected] for more information!

TWBN.png

Warmest wishes to the little lions & ED cat lovers,

Heather {The Wingless Bird} 0771 528 8964