Girls Party Entertainer!

rosiegracex

Hello..

I work as a freelance hair stylist usually for festivals,

However I recently did a girls party as my gift to a friends daughter,

the girls LOVED IT! So if this sounds like something your little or

not-so-little girl would love, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

ALL INFO ON MY FLYER

ALL THE BEST!

ROSIE-GRACE

• 3 weeks later...

Rosie came to my daughter's fifth birthday party too a couple of weeks ago and was the star of the show. We had a fairly traditional party at home with craft activities followed by some games, and throughout the party the girls went to Rosie to have hair tinsel put in their hair.

Hair tinsel is very subtle sparkle and lasts for weeks if you want it to. Rosie was easy going and was thoughtful to make sure she had included all the girls and had a lovely approach with them.

Thoroughly recommend for something a bit different and for the girls to have something memorable to remember a party with!

I would highly recommend Sparkle event solutions. They do high classed sophisticated and very child friendly occasions and other events catered around your needs. They have covered a high classed newspaper company (the Telegraph/the daily Telegraph)down to hen do's and baby showers etc. Visit the website www.sparkleventsolutions.co.uk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In