Gerry the plumber

Big shout out for Gerry from me too. I had been putting off what I thought was an awkward shower leak to fix, the only access was through the kitchen ceiling and a different plumber had already attempted to fix it but failed, as we discovered a little while after the kitchen ceiling was replaced.

After seeing various reviews on here and on the SE23 forum, I called Gerry who popped by the following day to have a look. Two days later he cut a hole in the ceiling, found the reason for the leak and fixed it (unlike the previous plumber who just tried to seal it but didn't spot the actual issue).

Brilliant! I shall be keeping his number!

Another recommendation for Gerry. My kitchen rap came off in my hand on Saturday night so I had to turn off the water to the whole house. He kindly came round on Sunday to isolate the taps and then back first thing Monday to replace it. Really fair priced and reliable and knows his stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Just adding yet another recommendation for Gerry. He came out very quickly to fix a leak in our kitchen, and although the job proved a little trickier than it first appeared, he worked speedily to solve the problem.

Clearly a very reliable chap and reasonably priced. Will call him again. 07872 303925.

• 2 weeks later...
Yet another huge thank you for Gerry the Plumber - he was an absolute superstar, went to fix my mum's 2 showers that were running cold. He was able to do this within 24 hours of me contacting him and he really saved the day. He was good natured, efficient, curteous, got the job done for a reasonable price and is clearly very reliable and definitely knows his stuff. His number is now firmly filed in my contacts. 07872 303925. 👍👍👍