We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

All Round Renovation

www.fabbeautelondon.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageWorking from home
Posted by staplemeg January 13, 11:31AM

Looking for recommendations for cafes/spaces in ED or Peckham that are good for those who work from home. I donít mean paid co-working spaces, but local spots that people have found good for the occasional work day outside of the house. Mainly to stave off bouts of loneliness/isolation! Info on wifi, noise, busy periods etc would be helpful smiling smiley

messageRe: Working from home
Posted by non grata January 14, 03:08PM

Hi there - the South London Gallery cafe on Peckham Road, Camberwell and later afternoons at the London Particular along from the SLG cafe tx Sally

messageRe: Working from home
Posted by PlantPower January 15, 12:45PM

Around ED I would recommend Cafe Jade, as it's low on the preschool and buggy factor, as is Franklin's and the Bishop. I would avoid Cafe Nero and the Bakehouse, as well as Luca's and the Picturehouse. There is Impact Hub co-working in Brixton FYI. Good luck.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum