Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageKitchen & Bathroom Fitter
Posted by Sunshine88 January 14, 12:37AM

Hi, I am looking for a competitively priced kitchen and bathroom/wet room fitter,- please help? They don't have to be the same person. I would rather a good job than conveniencesmiling smiley

messageRe: Kitchen & Bathroom Fitter
Posted by monisb January 18, 02:00PM

hi i can recommended Rod as kichen and bathroom fitter .. you can check his fb page with photos [www.facebook.com]

Posted by Kenai45 January 20, 05:37PM

Hi Sunshine88
In line with many other postings on this site..... I can say that John Marx provides a superb service in kitchen fitting... topmarxkitchens@gmail.com

He recently did a sizeable kitchen replacement for me.... I am very pleased..... He really knows his stuff.... I doubt if he would be interested in the bathroom work, but no harm asking!

Posted by iliana Today, 12:36PM

Hello,

We have been doing bathroom and kitchen refurbishments in the area in the last 10 years. Pleae check the tread below. There are other past recommendations but the forum is quit used and busy and older once wouldn't come in search.

Feel free to get in touch for a free no obligation quote.
[www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

Best wishes,

Iliana

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was today, 12:37pm by iliana.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum