We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLaser hair removal dulwich or around?
Posted by Neila January 20, 09:03PM

Hello

would anyone recommend a good place in dulwich for laser hair removal? Do you have any feed back onnthe clinic ineast Dulwich? They have 0 interesting reviews on google...

Thanks

messageRe: Laser hair removal dulwich or around?
Posted by sweetgirl January 20, 11:17PM

I have previously been to skin clinic.
I usually wait until they have their 50% off offers....
My chosen branch was Holborn.

It can work really well as it did for me

Posted by theron January 21, 05:45PM

Can strongly recommend Pro Beauty Clinic on NX Road

Posted by monkeyspanner January 22, 02:12PM

Sydenham laser are very friendly.

Posted by VirgMart September 15, 09:40AM

I am also looking for something like that now and even though I have been thinking about it for a long time.
Anyway, I'm a little scared because I've heard many cases when the results were beautiful at first but over time there were big negative effects and I wouldn't want that.
That is why it is important to choose a good company where you can trust.
I'm now thinking of trying to [www.cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com] call because I've seen a lot of good reviews. Any opinions, tips?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 17, 08:35am by VirgMart.

Posted by Neila September 15, 10:15AM

VirgMart Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm also looking for something like that.

Hey, I have decided to go for one in canary wharf called Therapie Clinic(thry have 5 clinic in london. They do a 70% off at the moment i got my first session last week. Check them out with my referral link and we both get rewarded with 30!

[app.therapieclinic.com]

Plus : its a good laser so really i don t get why its so cheap, the women who did mine was super nice and explained everything to me.
Cons : thry will try to sell there product post laser to you. I found cheap aleo vera at holland and barret et you cam get a aha bha exfoliant from othrr places online with coupons by signijg up to newsletter for example... So i m buying mine from another place.

I hope that helps!

Posted by Grainne17 September 15, 11:07PM

I go to pulse light clinic on Fenchurch Street and have seen much better results than I had previously at Skin clinics.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum